Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Issue with Fiber Channel cards in Solaris Post 303043321 by MadeInGermany on Friday 24th of January 2020 03:28:39 AM
Old 01-24-2020
Look for an update of the driver/firmware.
You bought them from Oracle? Contact Oracle support!
This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

x25 cards on solaris 8

Has anyone configured one of these things, I cant seem to find any documentation on sunsolve, I want to verify that it is up and running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

2. Solaris

VxVM/Hba cards/Solaris 10 FS issue

Hi all, I have a compatibly issues with a new hardware My config is the following one : Solaris 10 V490 Hardware 2 X HBA Qlogic 2310f cards An HP EVA 5000 for storage ... Veritas VxVM 4.1 MP1 When I reboot my server, VxVM is trying to mount/use the volume before it's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclefab
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Fiber Channel statistic & error level

I need information what maximum error level on FC card need clasification of critical level (SAN mass storidge) Please write screenshot from utility fcutil whith test option. Pawel (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I know which HBA cards' hardware I have (on Solaris 10) ?

Hi, I'm trying to determine which HBA cards are installed on my Solaris 10 (Sun-Fire-V240) machine. The relevant data I have is below, but from it I cannot ascertain for sure if I have Emulex 10000 or 11000 HBA cards. Can anyone suggest how to determine my HBA hardware ? Thanks, Ron. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ronbarak
3 Replies

5. Solaris

How do I know which HBA cards' hardware I have (on Solaris 10) ?

Hi, I'm trying to determine which HBA cards are installed on my Solaris 10 (Sun-Fire-V240) machine. The relevant data I have is below, but from it I cannot ascertain for sure if I have Emulex 10000 or 11000 HBA cards. Can anyone suggest how to determine my HBA hardware ? Thanks, Ron. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ronbarak
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Fiber Channel StorageTek Array Visible to OS

I installed a FC array for the first time and everything looks OK in mpathadm, cfgadm, but I don't know what to do next. # stmsboot -L non-STMS device name STMS device name ------------------------------------------------------------------ /dev/rdsk/c2t1d0 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
3 Replies

7. Solaris

USCSICMD ioctl calls for Fibre Channel(FC) devices on Solaris 10?

Hi , I have wrtitten a C program that issues USCSICMD ioctl call to the tape devices attached on solaris sparc 10. I was able to get the required information from all SCSI tape devices attached using the utility. But, whenever it is run on FC attached tape drives , the program returns an error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveen448
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 new fiber connected tape

Hello all, how can i see configured fc tapes in solaris system and how can i install a new fc shared tape device , thanks Best Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bogacd
2 Replies

9. IP Networking

Channel bonding Issue - Bond0 interface not getting up in on RHEL6

Hello, I am trying to set up Channel Bonding on a RHEL6 Virtual Box VM. I have 2 ethernet cards on the machine which are set up in Internal Network mode. I followed all the steps exactly as mentioned in the RHEL6 deployment Guide, but for some reason i think results are not correct. Here are my... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
13 Replies

10. Solaris

Fibre channel link down on booting Solaris server

Hi I had power issue that affected a server, in which I had power ON the server SPARC T1-B3 running solaris 10. After power on the system stops at ok prompt, them I issued the following commands: {0} ok setenv auto-boot? false auto-boot? = false {0} ok reset-all SPARC T3-1B,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
10 Replies
DBIx::Connector::Driver(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      DBIx::Connector::Driver(3pm)

Name
       DBIx::Connector::Driver - Database-specific connection interface

Description
       Some of the things that DBIx::Connector does are implemented differently by different drivers, or the official interface provided by the
       DBI may not be implemented for a particular driver. The driver-specific code therefore is encapsulated in this separate driver class.

Most of the DBI drivers work uniformly, so in most cases the implementation provided here in DBIx::Connector::Driver will work just fine.
       It's only when something is different that a driver subclass needs to be added. In such a case, the subclass's name is the same as the DBI
       driver. For example the driver for DBD::Pg is DBIx::Connector::Driver::Pg and the driver for DBD::mysql is DBIx::Connector::Driver::mysql.

If you're just a user of DBIx::Connector, you can ignore the driver classes.  DBIx::Connector uses them internally to do its magic, so you
       needn't worry about them.

Interface
       In case you need to implement a driver, here's the interface you can modify.

Constructor
       "new"

my $driver = DBIx::Connector::Driver->new( $driver );

Constructs and returns a driver object. Each driver class is implemented as a singleton, so the same driver object is always returned for
       the same driver.  The "driver" parameter should be a Perl DBI driver name, such as "Pg" for DBD::Pg or "SQLite" for DBD::SQLite. If a
       subclass has been defined for $driver, then the object will be of that class.  Otherwise it will be an instance of the driver base class.

Instance Methods
       "ping"

$driver->ping($dbh);

Calls "$dbh->ping". Override if for some reason the DBI driver doesn't do it right.

"begin_work"

$driver->begin_work($dbh);

Calls "$dbh->begin_work". Override if for some reason the DBI driver doesn't do it right.

"commit"

$driver->commit($dbh);

Calls "$dbh->commit". Override if for some reason the DBI driver doesn't do it right.

"rollback"

$driver->rollback($dbh);

Calls "$dbh->rollback". Override if for some reason the DBI driver doesn't do it right.

"savepoint"

$driver->savepoint($dbh, $name);

A no-op. Override if your database does in fact support savepoints. The driver subclass should create a savepoint with the given $name. See
       the implementations in DBIx::Connector::Driver::Pg and DBIx::Connector::Driver::Oracle for examples.

"release"

$driver->release($dbh, $name);

A no-op. Override if your database does in fact support savepoints. The driver subclass should release the savepoint with the given $name.
       See the implementations in DBIx::Connector::Driver::Pg and DBIx::Connector::Driver::Oracle for examples.

"rollback_to"

$driver->rollback_to($dbh, $name);

A no-op. Override if your database does in fact support savepoints. The driver subclass should rollback to the savepoint with the given
       $name. See the implementations in DBIx::Connector::Driver::Pg and DBIx::Connector::Driver::Oracle for examples.

Authors
       This module was written and is maintained by:

David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com>

It is based on code written by:

Matt S. Trout <mst@shadowcatsystems.co.uk>
       Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic@rabbit.us>

Copyright and License
       Copyright (c) 2009-2010 David E. Wheeler. Some Rights Reserved.

This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.

perl v5.14.2							    2012-06-03					      DBIx::Connector::Driver(3pm)