Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Deleting unused kdb+ analytic files in RedHat Post 303043288 by Neo on Thursday 23rd of January 2020 09:44:52 AM
Old 01-23-2020
Please note, here is one of the pages of docs for this DB:

13. Commands and System Variables - Q for Mortals

You can use either q) or (if installed) a web based interface to manage kdb+

Have you ever done any DB admin tasks on this puppy?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting old files

Hi, I have a directory which contains files.This Directory keeps getting in new files from time to time.I want to maintain only 15 files in that directory at any time and the old files should be deleted. Eg: Directory 'c' @'a/b/c contains: 1_a 2_a 3_a... I want to delete all the old... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiroh_1982
2 Replies

2. Programming

Analytic functions in Pro*c

Hi All, when I use the following analytic function in sql prompt, i am getting the result count(emp_no) over (partition by emp_no ) /* select count(emp_no) over (partition by emp_no ) from temp */ but when i use the same analytic function in Pro*c i get the following error Error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: quintet
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help comparing two files and deleting some things in those files!

So I have two files: File1 pictures.txt 1.1 1.3 dance.txt 1.2 1.4 treehouse.txt 1.3 1.5 File2 pictures.txt 1.5 ref2313 1.4 ref2345 1.3 ref5432 1.2 ref4244 dance.txt 1.6 ref2342 1.5 ref2352 1.4 ref0695 1.3 ref5738 1.2 ref4948 1.1 treehouse.txt 1.6 ref8573 1.5 ref3284 1.4 ref5838... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxkid
24 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX system.... deleting files in remote directory after retrieving files

Hi Friends, I am new to this , I am working on AIX system and my scenario is to retrive the files from remote system and remove the files from the remote system after retreving files. I can able to retrieve the files but Can't remove files in remote system. Please check my code and help me out... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayparakala
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting files

Hi all, I have developed a shell script to copy the files from source to destination and simultaneously to delete the copied files in source. I can copy the files but the files cannot be deleted in source side. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Venkatesan
3 Replies

6. AIX

Kdb - vscsi disk mapping from AIX 5.3 CLIENT side

If you're familiar with vscsi mappings thru a VIO Server, you are probably aware, on an AIX 6.1 Client LPAR, that: print cvai | kdbcan provide useful information to you.... like VIO Server name & vhost #. But, "cvai" does not appear to be part of the Kernel Debugger in AIX 5.3. My question is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: The Doctor
3 Replies

7. AIX

How to get the stack trace using kdb?

Hi All, I am trying to debug my core file using kdb. When I try to get the stack trace I am facing this error. core mapped from @ 700000000000000 to @ 70000000306fc04 Preserving 1680415 bytes of symbol table Dump does not start with valid magic number WARNING: Possibly truncated or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sachin1987
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script deleting my files, and editing files in subdirectories question

#!/bin/bash # name=$1 type=$2 number=1 for file in ./** do if then filenumber=00$number elif then filenumber=0$number fi tempname="$name""$filenumber"."$type" if (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheGreatGizmo
4 Replies
ND(1)							      General Commands Manual							     ND(1)

NAME
nd - Tiny little command line WebDAV interface SYNOPSIS
nd [options] url DESCRIPTION
nd provides a simple command line interface to the RFC 2518 (WebDAV) server. If no option is specified, HTTP GET command is issued and writes response data to the standard output. The options are as follows: -c dest_url COPY url to the dest_url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -f Force override the content even when the MOVE or COPY target already exits. -v View property information of url by PROPFIND. With -g option, only the specified property is displayed. -p file PUT file content to the url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -g name Specify the property name for -v option. -e name=value Edit the property with name to value using PROPPATCH . -N namespace-url Specify the property namespace URL for -e or -g option. -P file POST file content to the url. -T is used for the Content-Type. -T content_type Use content_type as a Content-Type field value of the POST request. Default is `application/x-www-form-urlencoded'. -d DELETE url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -l LOCK url. Use -o as owner, -s as scope, -i as timeout. -o owner Specify lock owner. Default is USER environment variable. -s scope Specify lock scope (`exclusive' or `shared'). Default is `exclusive'. -i timeout Specify lock timeout interval. Default is `Infinite'. -u UNLOCK url. -t option is required. -t token Specify the lock token. -r Set command execution `Depth' as `Infinity'. -a realm Specify authentication realm. -A realm Specify proxy authentication realm. -k MKCOL url -m dest_url MOVE url to the dest_url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -S Print output using s-expression. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
http_proxy, HTTP_PROXY Specify HTTP proxy. USER When manipulating a lock without an explicit owner option, the value of USER is used to set the owner of the file lock. BUGS
A maintainer of the Debian package has implemented Digest authentication on top of the original software. However, the upstream source uses the nanoHTTP code from libxml2 to implement the HTTP transport. Due to properties inherent in that code for detecting and following redi- rected target sites, there is no way to pull out the new address in order to insert it into the hashes necessary for the Digest method. Nd will therefore incorrectly answer with 'Bad request' to any method call aimed at such sites. Using the correct logical name for the target will, however, produce a correct response from Nd. AUTHORS
Yuuichi Teranishi (teranisi@gohome.org). SEE ALSO
libxml(4). February 25, 2002 ND(1)