Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Deleting unused kdb+ analytic files in RedHat Post 303043275 by Neo on Thursday 23rd of January 2020 05:44:33 AM
Old 01-23-2020
To ask these types of questions, you must provide your full system details, version numbers and application names and version number.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting old files

Hi, I have a directory which contains files.This Directory keeps getting in new files from time to time.I want to maintain only 15 files in that directory at any time and the old files should be deleted. Eg: Directory 'c' @'a/b/c contains: 1_a 2_a 3_a... I want to delete all the old... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiroh_1982
2 Replies

2. Programming

Analytic functions in Pro*c

Hi All, when I use the following analytic function in sql prompt, i am getting the result count(emp_no) over (partition by emp_no ) /* select count(emp_no) over (partition by emp_no ) from temp */ but when i use the same analytic function in Pro*c i get the following error Error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: quintet
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help comparing two files and deleting some things in those files!

So I have two files: File1 pictures.txt 1.1 1.3 dance.txt 1.2 1.4 treehouse.txt 1.3 1.5 File2 pictures.txt 1.5 ref2313 1.4 ref2345 1.3 ref5432 1.2 ref4244 dance.txt 1.6 ref2342 1.5 ref2352 1.4 ref0695 1.3 ref5738 1.2 ref4948 1.1 treehouse.txt 1.6 ref8573 1.5 ref3284 1.4 ref5838... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxkid
24 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX system.... deleting files in remote directory after retrieving files

Hi Friends, I am new to this , I am working on AIX system and my scenario is to retrive the files from remote system and remove the files from the remote system after retreving files. I can able to retrieve the files but Can't remove files in remote system. Please check my code and help me out... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayparakala
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting files

Hi all, I have developed a shell script to copy the files from source to destination and simultaneously to delete the copied files in source. I can copy the files but the files cannot be deleted in source side. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Venkatesan
3 Replies

6. AIX

Kdb - vscsi disk mapping from AIX 5.3 CLIENT side

If you're familiar with vscsi mappings thru a VIO Server, you are probably aware, on an AIX 6.1 Client LPAR, that: print cvai | kdbcan provide useful information to you.... like VIO Server name & vhost #. But, "cvai" does not appear to be part of the Kernel Debugger in AIX 5.3. My question is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: The Doctor
3 Replies

7. AIX

How to get the stack trace using kdb?

Hi All, I am trying to debug my core file using kdb. When I try to get the stack trace I am facing this error. core mapped from @ 700000000000000 to @ 70000000306fc04 Preserving 1680415 bytes of symbol table Dump does not start with valid magic number WARNING: Possibly truncated or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sachin1987
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script deleting my files, and editing files in subdirectories question

#!/bin/bash # name=$1 type=$2 number=1 for file in ./** do if then filenumber=00$number elif then filenumber=0$number fi tempname="$name""$filenumber"."$type" if (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheGreatGizmo
4 Replies
Net::DRI::DRD::ICANN(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Net::DRI::DRD::ICANN(3pm)

NAME
Net::DRI::DRD::ICANN - ICANN policies for Net::DRI VERSION
This documentation refers to Net::DRI::DRD::ICANN version 1.14 SYNOPSIS
This module is never used directly, it is used by other DRD modules for registries that follow ICANN policies on syntax of domain names. More precisely, it is called from subroutine _verify_name_rules in Net::DRI::DRD. DESCRIPTION
This module implements ICANN rules on domain names such as minimum and maximum length, allowed characters, etc... EXAMPLES
None. SUBROUTINES
/METHODS is_reserved_name() returns 1 if the name passed violates some ICANN policy on domain name, 0 otherwise. DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
None. DEPENDENCIES
This module has to be used inside the Net::DRI framework and does not have any dependency. INCOMPATIBILITIES
None. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No known bugs. Please report problems to author (see below) or use CPAN RT system. Patches are welcome. xn--something domain names are currently allowed as a temporary passthrough until Net::DRI gets full IDN support. SUPPORT
For now, support questions should be sent to: <netdri@dotandco.com> Please also see the SUPPORT file in the distribution. SEE ALSO
<http://www.dotandco.com/services/software/Net-DRI/> AUTHOR
Patrick Mevzek, <netdri@dotandco.com> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005-2010 Patrick Mevzek <netdri@dotandco.com>. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the LICENSE file that comes with this distribution for more details. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-25 Net::DRI::DRD::ICANN(3pm)