Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to configure notification in cockpit? Post 303043128 by yash_message on Sunday 19th of January 2020 10:10:17 AM
Old 01-19-2020
Thanks Neo for your time.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

if up notification

Hello experts, I have a requirement of notifying my application everytime a network interface is brought up. My application supports Various Unix flavours e.g. RHEL, SLES, AIX, Solaris and Mac OS. I know that SLES supports /etc/sysconfig/network/if-up.d hook scripts that run once an interface is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GajendraSharma
2 Replies

2. Linux

Netstat -i notification

I'm a bit new to scripting, but have been working on some scripts. I create a script to monitor the network interface for netstat -i, but not sure if I am getting what I need...I'd like to grab the entire column for RX-DRP and inform me of which interface is giving the RX-DRP errors...here is a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sohk220
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Notification Activity

Actually i am working on datastage and my operating system is Unix So I want a script in UNIX env for intimating the datastage log at the time of job abort. Can you please help me out .. Thanks in advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
2 Replies

4. Linux

A simple question,linux monitoring tool like Cockpit

This is a screenshot from "cockpit", a nice app of Fedora server,I can see from it disk,network,ram usage for host. https://images2.imgbox.com/e5/7c/oJJqPcQe_o.png The good thing is start preconfigured for host. My question is..someone know a app like this which can monitor a entire... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies
Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)

NAME
Audio::MPD::Common::Time - class representing time of current song VERSION
version 1.120881 DESCRIPTION
Audio::MPD::Common::Status returns some time information with the "time()" accessor. This information relates to the elapsed time of the current song, as well as the remaining and total time. This information is encapsulated in an Audio::MPD::Common::Time object. An Audio::MPD::Common::Time object does not update itself regularly, and thus should be used immediately. Note: one should never ever instantiate an Audio::MPD::Common::Time object directly - use the mpd modules instead. ATTRIBUTES
$time->time; The time passed to the constructor, used to compute all others values (see methods). It is the time value (on the "time" line) of what the MPD server returns to the status command. Defaults to "0:0". METHODS
my $str = $time->sofar; Return elapsed $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $str = $time->left; Return remaining $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $str = $time->left; Return total $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $percent = $time->percent; Return elapsed $time (percentage, 1 digit). my $secs = $time->seconds_sofar; Return elapsed $time in seconds. my $secs = $time->seconds_left; Return remaining $time in seconds. my $secs = $time->seconds_total; Return total $time in seconds. my $mins = $time->sofar_mins; Return minutes part of elapsed $time. my $secs = $time->sofar_secs; Return seconds part of elapsed $time. my $mins = $time->left_mins; Return minutes part of remaining $time. my $secs = $time->left_secs; Return seconds part of remaining $time. my $mins = $time->total_mins; Return minutes part of total $time. my $mins = $time->total_secs; Return seconds part of total $time. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)