Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Does anyone know what technology this logo belongs to? Post 303042929 by Neo on Saturday 11th of January 2020 10:20:10 PM
Old 01-11-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by drl
Hi.

It could be either PPM, a tape manufacturer, or the outfit that designed the logo for PPM:

PPM Industries | Tape you can trust | Adhesive Tapes manufacturer
Q1. Launching a new brand in the American car refinishing market - CCRZ

Best wishes ... cheers, drl
I seriously doubt the logo is associated with either of the companies above.

The original poster stated:

Quote:
It came in a template full of techy-related stickers for laptop (like Docker, K8s, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc) but I have no clue what it represents. Any idea?
There is nothing remotely "techy-related" to the two companies above.
The biggest clue is the fact that this logo-sticker was "tech-related" stickers in the same group / context at Docker, KBs, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc.

The two companies drl suggested above are just about as "non-techy" as they can be.

So, since there is little or even remotely "techy-related" to the two companies above, it is only logical to conclude that the logo is definitely not associated with either of the companies above.

(Not to mention, the logo of a small 'o' next to a '1' ,inside a cartoon rocket, looks nothing like "ppm" even if you turn the sticker upside down Smilie )

Cheers.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

The unix.com logo - anyone else seeing this?

Hi All I'm not sure if anyone else notices this or not - however when I view the unix.com forums in Windows, the flash logo at the top of the page absolutely kills my performance - CPU usage rockets to 100%! If you open the task manager and monitor performance, and slowly scroll down so that the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saabir
1 Replies

2. Solaris

dtlogin logo

hiho, where are the frisky CDE admins.... ;-) how can i change the welcome logo? i found the /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources and the entry: Dtlogin*logo*bitmapFile: but when i enter my own *.bm or *.xpm file the screen use a black logo.... i think i am using the wrong resolution for my picture...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

which file belongs to which directory

let I executed the following command: ls -lrt mdase mvfile test | grep '\.xml' the output is : -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Sep 23 16:25 sample.xml -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Oct 5 16:11 tst2.xml -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Oct 5 16:12 test3.xml... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surjyap
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool new logo

I saw this on another board, and burst out laughing. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0011/0070/brand.gif Apparently it's a new logo (may even be a new name) for a clothing line. Check them out: www.A-Style.it (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dave Miller
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Daemon belongs to which package..

If i know a daemon and it is running.. How can i know that daemon belongs to which package? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
5 Replies

6. AIX

/home belongs to a user?

While doing a "little" clean up job, i noticed something weird... A ls -altr of my / showed this: drwxr-xr-x 1549 johcham grands 102400 Jan 28 13:13 home How can a user become the owner / modify the group of my /home??? any thoughts? Can i chown this back to bin:bin (i think that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stephan
2 Replies
Perlbal::Plugin::Palimg(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Perlbal::Plugin::Palimg(3pm)

NAME
Perlbal::Plugin::Palimg - plugin that allows Perlbal to serve palette altered images VERSION
This documentation refers to "Perlbal::Plugin::Palimg" that ships with Perlbal 1.50 DESCRIPTION
Palimg is a perlbal plugin that allows you to modify "GIF" and "PNG" on the fly. Put the images you want to be able to modify into the "DOCROOT/palimg/" directory. You modify them by adding "/pSPEC" to the end of the url, where SPEC is one of the below defined commands (gradient, tint, etc). CONFIGURING PERLBAL
To configure your Perlbal installation to use Palimg you'll need to "LOAD" the plugin then add a service parameter to a "web_server" service to activate it. Example "perlbal.conf": LOAD palimg CREATE SERVICE palex SET listen = ${ip:eth0}:80 SET role = web_server SET plugins = palimg SET docroot = /usr/share/doc/ SET dirindexing = 0 ENABLE palex GRADIENTS
You can change the gradient of the image by adding "/pg0011111164ffffff" to the end of the url. 00 is the index where the gradient starts and 111111 is the color (in hex) of the beginning of the gradient. 64 is the index of the end of the gradient and "ffffff" is the color of the end of the gradient. Note that all colors specified in hex should be lowercase. Example: http://192.168.0.1/palimg/logo.gif/pg01aaaaaa99cccccc TINTING
You can tint the image by adding "/pt000000aaaaaa" to the end of the url. 000000 should be replaced with the color to tint towards. "aaaaaa" is optional and defines the "dark" tint color. Both colors should be specified as lowercase hex numbers. Example: http://192.168.0.1/palimg/logo.gif/pt1c1c1c22dba1 PALETTE REPLACEMENT
You can specify a palette to replace the palette of the image. Do this by adding up to six sets of seven hex lowercase numbers prefixed with "/p" to the end of the URL. Example: http://192.168.0.1/palimg/logo.gif/p01234567890abcfffffffcccccccddddddd BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
There are no known bugs in this module. Please report problems to the Perlbal mailing list, http://groups.google.com/group/perlbal Patches are welcome. AUTHORS
Brad Fitzpatrick <brad@danga.com> Mark Smith <junior@danga.com> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Artistic/GPLv2, at your choosing. Copyright 2004, Danga Interactive Copyright 2005-2007, Six Apart Ltd perl v5.14.2 2010-12-20 Perlbal::Plugin::Palimg(3pm)