Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield for Arduino Post 303042894 by Neo on Thursday 9th of January 2020 10:37:09 PM
Old 01-09-2020
Update:

Elecrow customer service contacted me and confirmed this device is defective if it cannot read / recognize a local, unlocked, working 3/4G SIM card.

They also confirmed that all of their boards should ship with the required jumpers, and they kindly apologized that this one did not come with the required jumpers (not a "big deal" but of course, their quality control team should insure this does not happen).

Elecrow also kindly refunded the cost of this device and mentioned to me they would let me know when an updated version is ready and offered to send the updated version to me when available, so I can retest.

When I get the time, I will send this device back to Elecrow so they can run their own tests on it; or I will try to find time to work with Elecrow engineers to debug this device (from here) when I get back to this project in a few weeks.

For now, I'm moving on to other "mail bag" project .... Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

java shield

dear experts i want to install java install shield on solaris but first i want to read more information and help about it can anyone gives me some links or guids that helps me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GPRS Tunnelling Protocol implementation under UNIX

I need to implement a program that sends CDRs (just some data) over GTP' (GTP Prime - one of the GPRS Tunnelling Protocols, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPRS_Tunnelling_Protocol). Does anybody know where I can find GTP implementation? I'v tryed OpenGGSN (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggsn/), but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
4 Replies

3. SuSE

Help:how to connect gprs internet in linux

:mad: iam connecting to internet using gprs ccellphone in windows in linux how to connect to gprs internet presently iam using linux distribution opensuse 10.3 my phone is LGB2070 using com1 port the driver for windows is in .inf format ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
4 Replies

4. Linux

X-Windows,Install Shield on CentOS

I have a fresh install of CentOS 5.2. I need to install a commercial package that uses InstallShield. Every time I run the installation program, it gives me an error that tells me it can't open an xwindows window. The system autoboots into Gnome. I open a new xterm window by typing xterm in a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffreywpearson
0 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. Programming

NB-IoT Arduino Shield from AIS (Thailand) First Impressions

Today I received my NB-IoT Arduino Shield for AIS (Thailand). Here is a "pinout" photo of the shield. My shield looks just like the one above, for the most part. I'll post another photo of the actual device later. When I received the shield in the mail, I went immediately to a local... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

8. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
IRRECORD(1)							   User Commands						       IRRECORD(1)

NAME
irrecord - application for recording IR-codes for usage with LIRC SYNOPSIS
irrecord [options] file DESCRIPTION
This program will record the signals from your remote control and create a config file for lircd. A proper config file for lircd is maybe the most vital part of this package, so you should invest some time to create a working config file. Although I put a good deal of effort in this program it is often not possible to automatically recognize all features of a remote control. If the program fails to recognize the protocol of the remote control you should use the --force option to at least create a config file in raw mode. If file already exists and contains a valid config irrecord will use the protocol description found there and will only try to record the buttons. This is very useful if you want to learn a remote where config files of the same brand are already available. Of course this will only work if the remotes use the same protocol but it's worth a try. You will find template files for the most common protocols in the remotes/generic/ directory of this package. The name of the new file is created by appending .conf to the given filename in this case. -h --help display this message -v --version display version -a --analyse analyse raw_codes config files -f --force force raw mode -n --disable-namespace disables namespace checks -l --list-namespace list valid button names -H --driver=driver use given driver -d --device=device read from given device SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. Further information on this topic is available in section "Adding new remote controls" in html/help.html irrecord $Revision: 5.101 $ October 2010 IRRECORD(1)