Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX server
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers UNIX server Post 303042871 by simpsa27 on Thursday 9th of January 2020 03:57:26 AM
Old 01-09-2020
Hi Neo

I'm based in the UK are you able to provide the link

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script runs fine on UNIX Server...Not through MSK Tool kit on Windows Server

I have a .sh script which was running fine on all the UNIX Servers (AIX, SunSolaris). The script requires two mandatory parameters and many optional parameters. Now at a different client place who are on a Windows Server, when I try to execute the script through MKS Toolkit, there are couple of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to connect unix server to unix server through shell scripts

Hi, I would like to connect UNIX server to UNIX server through shell scripts and i have some concepts . But i am totally confused how to connect UNIX server to UNIX server throuth running a script. It will be greatful to me if any buddy will help me. Thanks in advance. Phatan:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phatan
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to connect unix server to unix server through shell scripts

Hi, I would like to connect UNIX server to UNIX server through shell scripts and i have some concepts . But i am totally confused how to connect UNIX server to UNIX server throuth running a script. It will be greatful to me if any buddy will help me. with simple example please. Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phatan
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To copy a file from one unix server to another unix server through scripts

I am getting the fallowing error when i am trying to execute the scp commomd in shell script warning: You have no controlling tty. Cannot read confirmation. warning: Authentication failed. Disconnected; key exchange or algorithm negotiation failed (Key exchange failed.). scp2: warning: ssh2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manit
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to multiple unix server from unix server using shell script

Hi Gurus, I'm a unix newbie and I would like to connect to multiple unix servers from unix server using shell script i.e from server a to server b,c,d etc. I want to copy the files from unix server a to server b, c, d. I can access staright using ssh without the need to have password and user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sexyTrojan
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files and folders which are n days older from one unix server to another unix server

Hi All, Let me know how can i find and delete files from one unix server to another unix server which are 'N' days older. Please note that I need to delete files on remote unix server.So, probably i will need to use sftp, but question is how can i identify files and folders which are 'N'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinkl
2 Replies

7. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to move files from one UNIX server to another UNIX server.

Hi, I have two unix servers i need to move files from one server to another. For example: i have some files in Server1 and i want to run script in server2 to move files from server1. Any suggestion Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karingulanagara
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies
di_link_next_by_node(3DEVINFO)			       Device Information Library Functions			    di_link_next_by_node(3DEVINFO)

NAME
di_link_next_by_node, di_link_next_by_lnode - libdevinfo link traversal functions SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -ldevinfo [ library... ] #include <libdevinfo.h> di_link_t di_link_next_by_node(di_lnode_t node, di_link_t link, uint_t endpoint); di_link_t di_link_next_by_lnode(di_node_t lnode, di_link_t link, uint_t endpoint); PARAMETERS
link The handle to the current the link or DI_LINK_NIL. endpoint Specify which endpoint of the link the node or lnode should correspond to, either DI_LINK_TGT or DI_LINK_SRC. node The device node with which the link is associated. lnode The lnode with which the link is associated. DESCRIPTION
The di_link_next_by_node() function returns a handle to the next link that has the same endpoint node as link. If link is DI_LINK_NIL, a handle is returned to the first link whose endpoint specified by endpoint matches the node specified by node. The di_link_next_by_lnode() function returns a handle to the next link that has the same endpoint lnode as link. If link is DI_LINK_NIL, a handle is returned to the first link whose endpoint specified by endpoint matches the lnode specified by lnode. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, a handle to the next link is returned. Otherwise, DI_LINK_NIL is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
The di_link_next_by_node() and di_link_next_by_lnode() functions will fail if: EINVAL An argument is invalid. ENXIO The end of the link list has been reached. The di_link_next_by_node() function will fail if: ENOTSUP Device usage information is not available in snapshot. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
di_init(3DEVINFO), libdevinfo(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Jul 2004 di_link_next_by_node(3DEVINFO)