Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven Post 303042846 by Neo on Wednesday 8th of January 2020 11:19:33 AM
Old 01-08-2020
Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven

You must watch this music video.

Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven

Code:
https://youtu.be/wKlEVtA_TGQ

Long before there was surveillance capitalism, Google, FB and dystopian social media, there was Jimmy Page!

This is how it all "used to be" before mankind was reduced to ones and zeros .....

Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven-jimmy_pagejpg

Don't miss this! It is "must watch and listen"... .trust me.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Jimmy Neutron

For those people wondering who Jimmy Neutron is, he is a boy genius. Jimmy Neutron is also one of the only 3-D cartoon shows on the television. It originally started out as small, two-minute shorts on Nickelodeon. They were pretty old, about ten-years-old. Most of them were about invention... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danny_10
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to mount and read vintage scsi HDD

I started on another thread and full story can be seen here: https://www.unix.com/security/91428-how-reset-root-password-old-unix-system-v.html But my situation turned to land on this thread now. I have old scsi HDD out of the UHC UNIX System V Rel. 4.0 Version 3.6 box. And need to read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 82026
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Vintage unix

Hi, this my be a weird request but I'm wondering if it's possible to instill a vintage unix (like early 1980's) onto a laptop or desktop. If so how I would I go about downloading and installing? I'm mainly wanting to do this as an little porject and some funsies for me. Thanks. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dado00
11 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Anyone Running Vintage UNIXen?

Like SunOS, AT&T Unix or anything else of that era... anything running MGR as a graphics subsystem? I'd enjoy hearing from people that may have used MGR back in the day. I have something of a collection of 32bit Suns sun4c, sun4m, sun4d etc..nothing bigger than an 8 way 85Mhz SS1000E though. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cb88
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Extended vs vintage

I am having issues with the MOS (my oracle support) page. I downloaded the new critical patch and oct patchset. for solaris 10 64. However, I noticed that that the Entitlement class read vintage instead of extended in which we bought the service. can anyone tell me the difference? it is safe... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
0 Replies
HEXEDITOR(1)						      General Commands Manual						      HEXEDITOR(1)

NAME
hexeditor - Full screen curses Hex editor SYNOPSIS
hexeditor [ -8abdfgqrv ] [ filename ] DESCRIPTION
Hexeditor is an editor to edit binary (or any) files or disks. The Display consists of the current offset from 0 (the first byte), the next sixteen bytes (aligned by bytes or 32-bit words), and its ASCII or EBCDIC text representation. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display help -8, --highbit Display 8-bit text -a, --alltext Display all text regardless that you know better -b, --buffer Buffer the entire file into memory. Faster, and enables insert and delete. -d, --disk File editing is a disk. OpenBSD and Linux only. -f, --force Force editing of a disk. Need this option to enable writing to disks. -q, --quiet Quiet Mode; Turn off all beeping. -r, --readonly Do not allow modifying the file -v, --version Display version number Commands and keys ^A Insert byte Insert Insert byte ^D Delete byte Delete Delete byte ^E viEw as text dump ^F Page down ^V Page down Page Down Page down ^B Page Up ^Y Page Up Alt-V Page Up Page Up Page Up Tab Switch from hex to text representation ^I Switch from hex to text representation ^T goTo offset ^G Get help ^L Redraw screen ^C Quit without saving ^O Save ^X Save and Quit ^W Search (text/hex) ^N find Next ^U Undo ^R ASCII <=> EBCDIC ^P Switch Spacings ^+ Binary Calculator Author Adam Rogoyski <apoc@laker.net> See Also od (1) BUGS
Editing disks is only supported in Linux and OpenBSD. Please email Adam Rogoyski <apoc@laker.net> with any bugs you might find. This man page is intentionally brief. Please Read the included documentation in Texinfo format for additional information HEXEDITOR(1)