Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming NB-IoT Arduino Shield from AIS (Thailand) First Impressions Post 303042794 by Neo on Tuesday 7th of January 2020 08:18:54 AM
Old 01-07-2020
Update:

Since writing AIS, I have not (yet_ received any support or assistance, either from the main call center or the direct email into the NB-IoT team.

I'm close to putting this AIS-NB-IoT project on the shelf (since it was only meant to be a "quick impression" test), and moving on to (1) the SIM5360E 3G Shield and a scheduled (2) LoRaWAN gateway test on Thursday.

My initial impression with AIS NB-IoT is that the service and network coverage is not ready for "serious" Arduino shield development; and so it is better to move on to LoRa testing and SIM5360E_3G testing.

NB-IoT (at least this in the context of these test results) can be summarized as a line-of-site, low data rate, low bandwidth messaging technology with spotty network coverage, at least the network I tested this past weekend.

It's time to move on to other tests and put the AIS NB-IoT shield on the shelf until the coverage and support improves, or I decide that LoRaWAN or the .SIM5360E_3G_Shield do not perform well, comparatively speaking.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

java shield

dear experts i want to install java install shield on solaris but first i want to read more information and help about it can anyone gives me some links or guids that helps me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

2. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino Project with NB-IoT (3GPP) and LoRa / LoRaWAN

My favorite projects are always related to the "latest" tech in command and control, networking and network communications. This Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield seems to be the "latest and the greatest" as far as 3G and GPS, as far as I can see so far, but I has it drawbacks for sure.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

5. Programming

Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield for Arduino

Normally I have very good experiences buying from AliExpress, but in this case with Elecrow, I'm disappointed. After confirming with Elecrow on AliExpress that their Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield for Arduino would work with 3G SIM cards in Thailand, I purchased one. My plan was to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
COBERTURA-CHECK(1)					      General Commands Manual						COBERTURA-CHECK(1)

NAME
cobertura-check -- show which classes do not have adequate test coverage SYNOPSIS
cobertura-check [--branch 0..100] [--datafile file] [--line 0..100] [--regex regex:branchrate:linerate] [--packagebranch 0..100] [--packageline 0..100] [--totalbranch 0..100] [--totalline 0..100] DESCRIPTION
cobertura-check can be run after your JUnit tests to show which classes do not have adequate test coverage. OPTIONS
If no parameters are specified then all values will be set to 50%. --branch 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable branch coverage rate needed by each class. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. --datafile file Specify the name of the file containing metadata about your classes. Default value: "./cobertura.ser". --line 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable line coverage rate needed by each class. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. --regex regex:branchrate:linerate For finer grained control, you can optionally specify minimum branch and line coverage rates for individual classes using any number of regular expressions. --packagebranch 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable average branch coverage rate needed by each package. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. --packageline 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable average line coverage rate needed by each package. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. --totalbranch 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable average branch coverage rate needed by the project as a whole. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. --totalline 0..100 Specify the minimum acceptable average line coverage rate needed by the project as a whole. This should be an integer value between 0 and 100. Default value is 0. SEE ALSO
junit(1), cobertura-instrument(1), cobertura-report(1), cobertura-merge(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the terms of GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. COBERTURA-CHECK(1)