Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python Post 303042510 by hicksd8 on Friday 27th of December 2019 09:29:35 AM
Old 12-27-2019
Oh, and I forgot about this heavy stuff:

Top 100+ Arduino Projects for Engineering Students - Pantech Blog

And this is the website of the author whose series of books taught me most:

SimonMonk.org - books by Simon Monk

(I won't post anymore links; there's plenty out there to find.)
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me!First time use UNIX.

I am assigned a programming work.It is my first time to use unix. The task is writing a shell script to interrogate the university Unix operating system to determine the number of "Runnable" processes at any given time.Then append the result,along with a time-stamp,on a log file. Also there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhshqzyc
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Unix Time to Standard Time

I have a list of interfaces and time the interface was last active. I can't figure out how to convert the time in the second column, Fa1/14 0 Se0/0/0 0 Fa1/11 0 Fa1/9 0 Fa1/0 0 Se0/0/1 1240401408 Gi1/0 0 Fa0/0 1240401408 Fa1/3 0 Fa1/8 0 Fa1/15 0 Fa1/13 0 Fa1/10 0 Fa1/1 0 Fa1/12... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrlayance
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix time

how do i convert unix time to show normal eg i have unix time 1297702242 and i want it converted to normal time. how do i do that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackzinga80
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get time duration between two human readable time stamp in Unix?

Here is two time I have: Jul 12 16:02:01 Jul 13 01:02:01 and how can I do a simple match to get difference between two time which is 09:00:00 Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ford99
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting string date time to unix time in AWK

I'd like to convert a date string in the form of sun aug 19 09:03:10 EDT 2012, to unixtime timestamp using awk. I tried This is how each line of the file looks like, different date and time in this format Sun Aug 19 08:33:45 EDT 2012, user1(108.6.217.236) all: test on the 17th ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkkid
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding time to date time in UNIX shell scipting

I needed some help in adding a duration (in seconds) to a start time (in hhmmss format) and a start date (in mmddyy format) in order to get an end date and end time. The concept of a leap year is also to be considered while incrementing the day. The code/ function that I have formed so far is as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: codehelp04
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert UTC time into current UNIX sever time zone

Hi guys thanks for the help for my previous posts.Now i have a requirement that i download a XMl file which has UTC time stamp.I need to convert UTC time into Unix server timezone. For ex if the time zone of unix server is CDT then i need to convert into CDT.whatever may be the system time... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanalakshmi
5 Replies

9. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
ND(1)							      General Commands Manual							     ND(1)

NAME
nd - Tiny little command line WebDAV interface SYNOPSIS
nd [options] url DESCRIPTION
nd provides a simple command line interface to the RFC 2518 (WebDAV) server. If no option is specified, HTTP GET command is issued and writes response data to the standard output. The options are as follows: -c dest_url COPY url to the dest_url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -f Force override the content even when the MOVE or COPY target already exits. -v View property information of url by PROPFIND. With -g option, only the specified property is displayed. -p file PUT file content to the url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -g name Specify the property name for -v option. -e name=value Edit the property with name to value using PROPPATCH . -N namespace-url Specify the property namespace URL for -e or -g option. -P file POST file content to the url. -T is used for the Content-Type. -T content_type Use content_type as a Content-Type field value of the POST request. Default is `application/x-www-form-urlencoded'. -d DELETE url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -l LOCK url. Use -o as owner, -s as scope, -i as timeout. -o owner Specify lock owner. Default is USER environment variable. -s scope Specify lock scope (`exclusive' or `shared'). Default is `exclusive'. -i timeout Specify lock timeout interval. Default is `Infinite'. -u UNLOCK url. -t option is required. -t token Specify the lock token. -r Set command execution `Depth' as `Infinity'. -a realm Specify authentication realm. -A realm Specify proxy authentication realm. -k MKCOL url -m dest_url MOVE url to the dest_url. Use lock token if -t is specified. -S Print output using s-expression. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
http_proxy, HTTP_PROXY Specify HTTP proxy. USER When manipulating a lock without an explicit owner option, the value of USER is used to set the owner of the file lock. BUGS
A maintainer of the Debian package has implemented Digest authentication on top of the original software. However, the upstream source uses the nanoHTTP code from libxml2 to implement the HTTP transport. Due to properties inherent in that code for detecting and following redi- rected target sites, there is no way to pull out the new address in order to insert it into the hashes necessary for the Digest method. Nd will therefore incorrectly answer with 'Bad request' to any method call aimed at such sites. Using the correct logical name for the target will, however, produce a correct response from Nd. AUTHORS
Yuuichi Teranishi (teranisi@gohome.org). SEE ALSO
libxml(4). February 25, 2002 ND(1)