Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Makefile missing include path Although the path exists and defined Post 303042473 by nezabudka on Thursday 26th of December 2019 08:28:19 AM
Old 12-26-2019
Hi
strange path /home/vagrant/libuv/include
vagrant is your username?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Path /usr/include/iso not found

Hello, I got a make compilation error saying make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/iso/stdio_iso.h', needed by `.test.d'. Stop. The mentioned folder `/usr/include/iso/' doesnt exist in solaris5.7 sparc that i am using. I need to know which package will actually install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if all directories of file's path exists?

I wonder if the script below is possible to write somehow more efficiently. It seems to me the problem is very common.. CreateFolders() # parameter: name of file with relative path with regard to directory $project_root { echo $1 | awk '{ n=split($1, array, "/"); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MartyIX
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

4. Linux

libtool compile mode,how to set include path?

Hi all I want to compile a source gt_util.c into a lo file, I use libtool gcc -g -O -c gt_util.c -I./include but it prompts me : cannot determin name of library object from 'include' how should I use the tool to compile a source to .lo file? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven_TTG
0 Replies

5. Programming

C - How to sheck if a path exists?

How do i check if a path exists in C? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

make file (include files path)

Hi All, In make file i want to include header files from my local directory and if it did not find in local directory i want to include from network directory. can any help me how i can do this?. here is the code INCLUDE=${include}/ this is point to network dir how i can add option that it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goraya430
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

profile PATH include subdirectories

I would like to modify my .profile PATH to include all subdirectories of the directory I specify. For example, right now I have PATH=$HOME/tier1 Tier1 has a tier2 directory in it. Right now I can execute files from tier1, but not tier2. I know I can add another path with $HOME/tier1/tier2,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Smed
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down remote files and rename them to include the server name with full path

I need to pull down a good bit of files for another support team for an upgrade project. I have a server.list with all of the server names. I need to do two parts: FIRST: I have this example, but it does not list the server name in front of each line. #! /bin/bash for server in $(<... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnatlas
10 Replies

9. AIX

Path missing???

Hi, I not familiar with MPIO pathing those stuffs! Can any one please tell me ONE FC card can hold how many paths? I have a stand alone server, where TWO fc card has been configured, In one card i am getting ie., fsci0 im getting 4paths Another card i am getting ie., fsci2 im gettin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thala
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to figure out a if insensitive file path exists or not?

I use the below command with echo $? to determine if a file path exists. ls /app/weblogic/myserver4/logs/`hostname`/data/proc.pid Output: /app/weblogic/myserver4/logs/myhostseven/data/proc.pid The problem is that I have both AIX and Linux systems. On some servers hostname is either... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
6 Replies
AMPLE.CONF(5)							    User Manual 						     AMPLE.CONF(5)

NAME
ample.conf - configuration file for Ample DESCRIPTION
This file, by default /etc/ample/ample.conf, is read by Ample at startup. There are three categories of values than can be defined: strings, numbers and boolean values. Valid boolean values are (case insensitive) yes, no, true and false. Lines that start with # are con- sidered to be comments and ignored. EXAMPLE
# An example of a Ample config file # # Port number to use port = 1234 # Should files be ordered when playing a mixed stream? order = true # Amount of simultaneous clients allowed clients = 5 # Path to logfile if syslog isn't used logfile = /var/log/ample # Path(s) to MP3 dir/file or M3U file mp3path = /home/mp3 mp3path = /home/moremp3/zztop.mp3 mp3path = /home/favourites.m3u # Path to the HTML file to use as a template htmlfile = /etc/ample.html # Should the MP3 dir(s) be recursively scanned? recursive = true # Name of the server # (displayed to clients here and there) servername = Ample # Address of the server # (only if your server can't be resolved) serveraddress = 192.168.0.1 # Username and password, if these are specified, Ample # will automatically ask for username/password username = MusicLover password = Pekaboo # Filter to pass each music file through # (before they are sent to the client) filter = /usr/bin/lame -b64 --quiet "@FPATH@" - # The end OPTIONS
port=NUM Listen to TCP port NUM, default is 1234. order=BOOL When a list of files is requested, and this option is TRUE, play them in alphabetical order. clients=NUM Allow a maximum of NUM clients to be connected at the same time. logfile=FILE Use FILE as logfile if syslogd(8) isn't used. mp3path=PATH These are path(s) to files or directories that Ample can use to populate it's list of MP3's. If PATH is a directory, all files (pos- sibly recursively, see the -n option above) will be added. If PATH is a regular file ending with .mp3 it will be added and if it is a regular file ending with .m3u (MP3 playlist) the files listed in it will be added. You can specify several paths by adding several mp3path=PATH lines to this config file. htmlfile=FILE This is the path to the file which Ample should use as it's base for creating HTML pages. See ample.html(5) for more information. recursive=BOOL If TRUE, all directories that Ample index:es will be scanned recursively (meaning that all subdirs will be checked for files as well) servername=STRING The name of the server will be set to STRING instead of "Ample" (the servername is displayed to clients in various places). serveraddress=STRING STRING should be the IP address of the server where Ample is run. This is only needed if DNS resolving your server, for some reason, doesn't work. username=STRING If both username and password is specified in the config file, HTTP authentication will be enabled. This means that if a client wants to connect to ample, it must do so with a username and password in order to be granted acccess. If username or password is missing, HTTP authentication will be disabled. password=STRING See the description of username above. filter=STRING Specifies an optional filter to run each file through before it is sent to the client. As an example, this could be used to down- grade the bitrate of a music file if you have a lousy net connection but lots of CPU cycles to spare. If STRING contains the word @FPATH@ it will be replaced with the absolute path of the file. AUTHOR
David Hardeman <david@2gen.com> SEE ALSO
ample(1), ample.html(5) Ample JANUARY 2002 AMPLE.CONF(5)