Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Matching tables
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Matching tables Post 303042424 by cowa on Tuesday 24th of December 2019 03:33:44 AM
Old 12-24-2019
transposes function

I was using transposes the rows into columns, then data.frame creates a list of the columns to match the data match(data.frame(t(x)), data.frame(t(y)))

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Routing tables

Hey guys, I needed to add a route to my routing table and I got it to work but on reboot it gets removed. Anyone know what file I can add this route to so it stays on the machine after a reboot? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

tables in scripts

Hi , I have two tables with same length t1 and t2, I want to cretae a new third table where i put the difference between the elements of t2 and t1, t3= t1 - t2 t3= t1 - t2 I am new to scripts, any help please? thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Celine19
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing two tables

I am comparing two table structure in different databases,Put into 2 txt files , when comparing if column sequnce and data type is not matching ,it has to display that info else Table structure is ok. wrote shell script ,its not working .I am getting "Table structure is not ok" even if both... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akil
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI editor and tables

I have a host table that looks similar like this: # IP Name Comment 10.10.10.1 Lab1-1 # Static for Lab1 subnet 10.10.10.2 Lab1-2 # Static for Lab1 subnet 10.10.10.3 Lab1-3 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjl927
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert lines above matching line with content from matching

Hi, I have text file: Name: xyz Gender: M Address: "120_B_C; ksilskdj; lsudlfw" Zip: 20392 Name: KLM Gender: F Address: "65_D_F; wnmlsi;lsuod;,...." Zip:90233I want to insert 2 new lines before the 'Address: ' line deriving value from this Address line value The Address value in quotes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ysrini
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selecting tables

Hi, Can anyone help me that, How to see the table fields in Oracle database through shell script(ksh). I have tried with the following: sqlplus -s $user/$passwd@$sid << SQL >> session.log select * from Testtab.sql I'm not able to see anything.. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxcjggu708
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare file1 for matching line in file2 and print the difference in matching lines

Hello, I have two files file 1 and file 2 each having result of a query on certain database tables and need to compare for Col1 in file1 with Col3 in file2, compare Col2 with Col4 and output the value of Col1 from File1 which is a) not present in Col3 of File2 b) value of Col2 is different from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RasB15
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to combine all matching dates and remove non-matching

Using the awk below I am able to combine all the matching dates in $1, but I can not seem to remove the non-matching from the file. Thank you :). file 20161109104500.0+0000,x,5631 20161109104500.0+0000,y,2 20161109104500.0+0000,z,2 20161109104500.0+0000,a,4117... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
Font::TTF::Ttc(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Font::TTF::Ttc(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::Ttc - Truetype Collection class DESCRIPTION
A TrueType collection is a collection of TrueType fonts in one file in which tables may be shared between different directories. In order to support this, the TTC introduces the concept of a table being shared by different TrueType fonts. This begs the question of what should happen to the ' PARENT' property of a particular table. It is made to point to the first directory object which refers to it. It is therefore up to the application to sort out any confusion. Confusion only occurs if shared tables require access to non-shared tables. This should not happen since the shared tables are dealing with glyph information only and the private tables are dealing with encoding and glyph identification. Thus the general direction is from identification to glyph and not the other way around (at least not without knowledge of the particular context). INSTANCE VARIABLES
The following instance variables are preceded by a space fname (P) Filename for this TrueType Collection INFILE (P) The filehandle of this collection The following instance variable does not start with a space directs An array of directories (Font::TTF::Font objects) for each sub-font in the directory METHODS
Font::TTF::Ttc->open($fname) Opens and reads the given filename as a TrueType Collection. Reading a collection involves reading each of the directories which go to make up the collection. $c->read Reads a Collection by reading all the directories in the collection $c->find($direct, $name, $check, $off, $len) Hunts around to see if a table with the given characteristics of name, checksum, offset and length has been associated with a directory earlier in the list. Actually on checks the offset since no two tables can share the same offset in a TrueType font, collection or otherwise. $c->DESTROY Closees any opened files by us BUGS
No known bugs, but then not ever executed! AUTHOR
Martin Hosken Martin_Hosken@sil.org. See Font::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing. perl v5.16.3 2011-10-13 Font::TTF::Ttc(3)