Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How do we change the default font on Linux system? Post 303042377 by Neo on Monday 23rd of December 2019 02:13:37 AM
Old 12-23-2019
What Linux distribution is it exactly?

Sorry if you mentioned it already.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hw to change the font of output in perl

Hw to change the font color and size of output in perl (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trupti_rinku
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Color Change Using .profile

Does anyone know how can I change font color, background color etc for a particular user using .profile? Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fifo_vs_lifo23
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the font or color of text

Hi Gurus, I have a small requirement where i want to change the color & font of some text in a file. i have a file error.txt which will be created in the script using egrep. After that iam adding these lines at head & tail to that file using the following code awk 'BEGIN{print"Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pssandeep
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to change font in mailx

I am writing sql reports to an oracle database, spooling them to a file and emailing them with mailx. I use the syntax below. The reports do not format properly, unless I use the Courier New font. How do I set this with mailx? mailx -s "MY REPORT, `date +'%D %r` " -r "REPORTING SYSTEM"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl::Gtk2 on Linux --- How to Find the Default Font Being Used?

Hello All, Wasn't sure if this was the correct thread to post this under but figured it has to do with Perl and Gtk2 so why not... Anyway.. How can I find out what the Default font being used is inside a Gtk2::Widget. In this case I'm trying to figure out the font being used inside a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
1 Replies

7. Programming

Change font in Motif

Does anyone know how to change the font size into a larger one, in a basic Motif application? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JenniferKuiper
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change font

how do i change from employee= to employee= in ksh. in my shell script, i just want to employee= to BOLD. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawsongeek
3 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Send mail with font change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
Test::Kwalitee(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Test::Kwalitee(3pm)

NAME
Test::Kwalitee - test the Kwalitee of a distribution before you release it SYNOPSIS
# in a separate test file use Test::More; eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import() }; plan( skip_all => 'Test::Kwalitee not installed; skipping' ) if $@; DESCRIPTION
Kwalitee is an automatically-measurable gauge of how good your software is. That's very different from quality, which a computer really can't measure in a general sense. (If you can, you've solved a hard problem in computer science.) In the world of the CPAN, the CPANTS project (CPAN Testing Service; also a funny acronym on its own) measures Kwalitee with several metrics. If you plan to release a distribution to the CPAN -- or even within your own organization -- testing its Kwalitee before creating a release can help you improve your quality as well. "Test::Kwalitee" and a short test file will do this for you automatically. USAGE
Create a test file as shown in the synopsis. Run it. It will run all of the potential Kwalitee tests on the current distribution, if possible. If any fail, it will report those as regular diagnostics. If you ship this test and a user does not have "Test::Kwalitee" installed, nothing bad will happen. To run only a handful of tests, pass their names to the module's "import()" method: eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import( tests => [ qw( use_strict has_tests ) ] ); }; To disable a test, pass its name with a leading minus ("-") to "import()": eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import( tests => [ qw( -has_test_pod -has_test_pod_coverage ) ] ); }; As of version 1.00, the tests include: o extractable Is the distribution extractable? o has_readme Does the distribution have a README file? o have_manifest Does the distribution have a MANIFEST? o have_meta_yml Does the distribution have a META.yml file? o have_buildtool Does the distribution have a build tool file? o have_changelog Does the distribution have a changelog? o no_symlinks Does the distribution have no symlinks? o have_tests Does the distribution have tests? o proper_libs Does the distribution have proper libs? o no_pod_errors Does the distribution have no POD errors? o use_strict Does the distribution files all use strict? o have_test_pod Does the distribution have a POD test file? o have_test_pod_coverage Does the distribution have a POD-coverage test file? AUTHOR
chromatic, <chromatic at wgz dot org> With thanks to CPANTS and Thomas Klausner, as well as test tester Chris Dolan. BUGS
No known bugs. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2008, chromatic. Some rights reserved. This module is free software; you can use, redistribute, and modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.8.x. perl v5.10.0 2009-08-19 Test::Kwalitee(3pm)