Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Crash dump and Panic message : RSCT Dead Man Switch Timeout for HACMP; halting non-responsive node Post 303042267 by Neo on Friday 20th of December 2019 02:36:33 AM
Old 12-20-2019
When the crashed AIX node restarts, issue the command:

Code:
errpt -J KERNEL_PANIC

to look for any AIX error log entries that were created when the node crashed. If this command produces an output like:

Code:
IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP  T C RESOURCE_NAME  DESCRIPTION
225E3B63   0821085101 T S PANIC          SOFTWARE
                                         PROGRAM ABNORMALLY
                                         TERMINATED

... then try to run:

Code:
errpt -a

...to get details for the event.

Hope this helps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

crash dump

hi friends, i know that when there is a crash then that memory image is put into /var/adm/crash but if the system hangs up and if i have access to console of that machine then how can i take the crash dump manully. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mxms755
2 Replies

3. Solaris

crash dump

Can anyone of you help me in enabling crash dump on Solaris 5.5.1 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csreenivas
1 Replies

4. AIX

Node Switch Reasons in HACMP

Hi Guys, I have two nodes clustered. Each node is AIX 5.2 & they are clustered with HACMP 5.2. The mode of the cluster is Active/Passive which mean one node is the Active node & have all resource groups on it & the 2nd node is standby. Last Monday I noted that all resource groupes have been... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
2 Replies

5. Solaris

crash dump

hi , i have machine that is crashed how i can enable core dump file & how can i find it ? :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux heartbeat on redhat 4:node dead

Hi. I have started heartbeat on two redhat servers. Using eth0. Before I start heartbeat I can ping the two server to each other. Once I start heartbeat both the server become active as they both have warnings that the other node is dead. Also I am not able to ping each other. After stopping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amrita garg
1 Replies

7. AIX

hacmp in a 7 node configuration ?

Hi Guys, I have to design a multinode hacmp cluster and am not sure if the design I am thinking of makes any sense. I have to make an environment that currently resides on 5 nodes more resilient but I have the constrain of only having 4 frames. In addition the business doesnt want to pay for... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
7 Replies

8. AIX

HACMP switch over

Hi I had an active passive cluster. Node A went down and all resource groups moved to Node B. Now we brought up Node A. What is the procedure to bring everything back to Node A. Node A #lssrc -a | grep cl clcomdES clcomdES 323782 active clstrmgrES cluster... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
9 Replies

9. HP-UX

Prevent crash dump when SG cluster node reboots

Hi Experts, I have configured HP-UX Service Guard cluster and it dumps crash every time i reboot a cluster node. Can anyone please help me to prevent these unnecessary crash dumps at the time of rebooting SG cluster node? Thanks in advance. Vaishey (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaishey
2 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

MacOS 10.15.2 Catalina display crash and system panic

MacPro (2013) 12-Core, 64GB RAM (today's crash): panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f8b333ad5): userspace watchdog timeout: no successful checkins from com.apple.WindowServer in 120 seconds service: com.apple.logd, total successful checkins since load (318824 seconds ago): 31883, last successful... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)