Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Very Basic Arduino Uno Board Testing Post 303042234 by Neo on Thursday 19th of December 2019 11:05:06 AM
Old 12-19-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksd8
PS. Had to upload files as .txt - site refuses to upload .ino
FYI:

If you gzip the .ino file, you can upload it.

Smilie

OBTW, I have a 5 meter strip of LED lights (red, blue, green) I got from Aliexpress for about $4 dollars, including an IR controller. I was thinking to plug the strip directly (omitting the IR controller that came with the strip) into an Arduino project for fun as well. It's currently running off an old car battery on my balcony.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use The Terminal To Test Arduino Is Working.

Hi all... (Apologies for any typos at all.) This is a step by step _script_ to check if your Arduino is talking to your Linux or Macbook Pro computer using the Terminal... It works on at least 3 Linux flavours and now the Macbook Pro... I hope you find it useful as a simple check for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Arduino Diecimila Board Access...

This is a very simple starter DEMO to access Arduino Diecimila Board for the Macbook Pro 13" OSX 10.7.5... A potentiometer is connected between 5V and Gnd with the wiper connected to ANALOG IN 0 on the Arduino. This was adjusted to give the Ms and Ls as seen... I now have DC in for this... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Semi-Automatic Arduino Detection.

I am working on a semi-auto detection idea for Arduino for the Scope project. It does require a little user intervention but minimal. It works by just responding to two on screen prompts to unplug and plug Arduino into a USB port. There are two versions and both work perfectly well and give... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

5. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Programming

Chinese Arduino UNO Clones - The Wavgat versus the generic UNO R3 Clone - The Winner Is?

Waiting for more fun Ardunio parts from AliExpress, I decided to test two cheap Chinese Arduino UNO clones. The Arduino UNO R3 (CH340G) MEGA328P The Wavgat UNO R3 (CH340G) MEGA328P Both of these Chinese Ardunio clones sell for about $3 USD, delivered to your door. The bottom line is... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

8. Programming

Basic Arduino UNO Bluetooth Testing with the BLE 4.0 (CC2541, MLT-BT04 IC)

Here is a sketch to do basic testing for the Arduino UNO and the MLT-BT04. This BLE module works with IOS (iPhone) and I'll add some details on my IOS testing with an iPhone in a follow-up post. For now, here is the basic BLE (HM-10) sketch for the Arduino UNO: /* Arduino test-code... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
ATF(7)						       BSD Miscellaneous Information Manual						    ATF(7)

NAME
ATF -- introduction to the Automated Testing Framework DESCRIPTION
The Automated Testing Framework (ATF) is a collection of libraries to implement test programs in a variety of languages. These libraries all offer similar functionality and any test program written with them exposes a consistent user interface. Test programs using the ATF libraries rely on a separate runtime engine to execute them in a deterministic fashion. The runtime engine iso- lates the test programs from the rest of the system and ensures some common side-effects are cleaned up. The runtime engine is also respon- sible for gathering the results of all tests and composing reports. The current runtime of choice is Kyua, described in kyua(1). If your operating systems distributes ATF, it should also provide an introductory tests(7) manual page. You are encouraged to read it now. The rest of this manual page serves as a cross-reference to all the other documentation shipped with ATF. Language bindings atf-c(3) C programming interface. atf-c++(3) C++ programming interface. atf-sh(3) sh(1) programming interface. Miscellaneous pages atf-test-case(4) Generic description of test cases, independent of the language they are implemented in. atf-test-program(1) Common interface provided by the test programs written using the ATF libraries. SEE ALSO
kyua(1), tests(7) HISTORY
ATF started as a Google Summer of Code 2007 project mentored by The NetBSD Foundation. Its original goal was to provide a testing framework for the NetBSD operating system, but it grew as an independent project because the framework itself did not need to be tied to a specific operating system. Originally, ATF shipped the collection of libraries described in this manual page as well as a runtime engine. The runtime engine has since been replaced by Kyua and the old tools were removed in 0.20, which shipped in early 2014. As of late 2014, both FreeBSD and NetBSD ship ATF in their base systems and provide extensive test suites based on it. For more details on historical changes, refer to: /usr/share/doc/atf/NEWS AUTHORS
For more details on the people that made ATF possible, refer to: /usr/share/doc/atf/AUTHORS BSD
September 14, 2014 BSD