Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Webpacker::Manifest::MissingEntryError in Pioneers#index Error on Rails Post 303041735 by Neo on Tuesday 3rd of December 2019 02:08:12 AM
Old 12-03-2019
As mentioned, I think best to set up NPM first and use NPM to manage Webpacker and other JS apps.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SMF - Adding instances to existing manifest

I have a default, sun supplied, apache2 install on solaris10. It's running fine, everything's great. I'm looking to add another instance, fairly happy with how to do that apart from one thing - the SMF manifest. Can i just edit the XML file sun supplied for the default apache2 and add in details... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigp84
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

why the inode index of file system starts from 1 unlike array index(0)

why do inode indices starts from 1 unlike array indexes which starts from 0 its a question from "the design of unix operating system" of maurice j bach id be glad if i get to know the answer quickly :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wh inode index starts from 1 unlike array index (0)

brothers why inode index starts from 1 unlike array inex which starts from 0 its a question from the design of unix operating system of maurice j.bach i need to know the answer urgently...someone help please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting CLASSPATH in manifest service file

Hi, I need the a help can please any one give me a suggestion for Exporting the CLASS PATH in service manifest file for Solaris 10 Here i have pasted the code <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE service_bundle SYSTEM "/usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1"> <!-- Copyright 2007 Sun... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shreedhar Naik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

SMF/Manifest in Zones

Hi.. I have an application installed in Zones and I would like to have the application started on every system reboot and stop at every shutdown. I created start/stop/restart script in /etc/init.d and placed S and K links in rc?d directories. This works fine. but I want to use SMF for this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort from start index and end index in line

Hi All, I have a file (FileNames.txt) which contains the following data in it. $ cat FileNames.txt MYFILE17XXX208Sep191307.csv MYFILE19XXX208Sep192124.csv MYFILE20XXX208Sep192418.csv MYFILE22XXX208Sep193234.csv MYFILE21XXX208Sep193018.csv MYFILE24XXX208Sep194053.csv... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish_indus
5 Replies
ideviceinstaller(1)					      General Commands Manual					       ideviceinstaller(1)

NAME
ideviceinstaller - Manage iDevice apps SYNOPSIS
ideviceinstaller [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Allows to install, upgrade, uninstall, archive, restore and enumerate installed or archived apps on iDevices. OPTIONS
General options: -d, --debug enable communication debugging. -U, --uuid UUID target specific device by its 40-digit device UUID. -h, --help prints usage information Commands: -l, --list-apps list apps installed on the device. Additional options: -o list_user list user apps only (apps installed by the user) This is the default. -o list_system list system apps only (apps available from the system firmware) -o list_all list all types of apps -o xml print output in xml format (PList) -i, --install ARCHIVE install app from a package file specified by ARCHIVE. -u, --uninstall APPID uninstall app specified by APPID. -g, --upgrade APPID upgrade app specified by APPID. -r, --restore APPID restore archived app specified by APPID. -L, --list-archives list archived applications on the device. Additional options: -o xml print output in xml format (PList) -a, --archive APPID archive app specified by APPID. Additional options: -o uninstall uninstall the package after making an archive -o app_only archive application data only -o copy=PATH copy the app archive to directory PATH when done -o remove only valid when copy=PATH is used: remove after copy -R, --remove-archive APPID remove app archive specified by APPID. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Martin Szulecki. ideviceinstaller(1)