Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Webpacker::Manifest::MissingEntryError in Pioneers#index Error on Rails Post 303041731 by alexcol on Monday 2nd of December 2019 08:37:52 PM
Old 12-02-2019
could you provide an useful link to display the instructions how to install and set up correctly my webpacker?

Thanks you very much for your support

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SMF - Adding instances to existing manifest

I have a default, sun supplied, apache2 install on solaris10. It's running fine, everything's great. I'm looking to add another instance, fairly happy with how to do that apart from one thing - the SMF manifest. Can i just edit the XML file sun supplied for the default apache2 and add in details... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigp84
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

why the inode index of file system starts from 1 unlike array index(0)

why do inode indices starts from 1 unlike array indexes which starts from 0 its a question from "the design of unix operating system" of maurice j bach id be glad if i get to know the answer quickly :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wh inode index starts from 1 unlike array index (0)

brothers why inode index starts from 1 unlike array inex which starts from 0 its a question from the design of unix operating system of maurice j.bach i need to know the answer urgently...someone help please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting CLASSPATH in manifest service file

Hi, I need the a help can please any one give me a suggestion for Exporting the CLASS PATH in service manifest file for Solaris 10 Here i have pasted the code <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE service_bundle SYSTEM "/usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1"> <!-- Copyright 2007 Sun... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shreedhar Naik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

SMF/Manifest in Zones

Hi.. I have an application installed in Zones and I would like to have the application started on every system reboot and stop at every shutdown. I created start/stop/restart script in /etc/init.d and placed S and K links in rc?d directories. This works fine. but I want to use SMF for this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort from start index and end index in line

Hi All, I have a file (FileNames.txt) which contains the following data in it. $ cat FileNames.txt MYFILE17XXX208Sep191307.csv MYFILE19XXX208Sep192124.csv MYFILE20XXX208Sep192418.csv MYFILE22XXX208Sep193234.csv MYFILE21XXX208Sep193018.csv MYFILE24XXX208Sep194053.csv... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish_indus
5 Replies
pilot-install-user(1)						    PILOT-LINK						     pilot-install-user(1)

NAME
pilot-install-user - Reads or sets a Palm User and UserID on a Palm Device. SECTION
pilot-link: Userland conduits SYNOPSIS
pilot-install-user [-p|--port <port>] [--version] [-?|--help] [--usage] [-q|--quiet] [-u|--user username] [-i|--id userid] [-l|--list] DESCRIPTION
pilot-install-user allows the user to read or change the User and UserID information on the Palm handheld. OPTIONS
pilot-install-user options -u, --user username Set the username, use quotes for spaces in the username, as in "John Q. Public". -i, --id userid Set the 5-digit numeric UserID on the device (used for many Palm application registration methods). -l, --list List the current username and ID (default) Conduit Options -p, --port <port> Use device file <port> to communicate with the Palm handheld. If this is not specified, pilot-install-user will look for the $PILOTPORT environment variable. If neither are found or supplied, pilot-install-user will print the usage information. -q, --quiet Suppress 'Hit HotSync button' message -v, --version Display version of pilot-install-user and exit without connecting. Help Options -h, --help Display the help synopsis for pilot-install-user and exit without connecting. --usage Display a brief usage message and exit without connecting. USAGE
The program will connect to a target Palm handheld, and read or set the Palm UserName specified or display the Palm username and UserID if none is specified. AUTHOR
pilot-install-user was originally written by D. Jeff Dionne <jeff@RyeHam.ee.ryerson.ca>. This manual page was converted to XML by Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> REPORTING BUGS
We have an online bug tracker. Using this is the only way to ensure that your bugs are recorded and that we can track them until they are resolved or closed. Reporting bugs via email, while easy, is not very useful in terms of accountability. Please point your browser to http://bugs.pilot-link.org: http://bugs.pilot-link.org and report your bugs and issues there. COPYRIGHT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. SEE ALSO
pilot-install-netsync (1), pilot-dlpsh (1), pilot-link(7). 0.12.5 Copyright 1996-2007 FSF pilot-install-user(1)