Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Webpacker::Manifest::MissingEntryError in Pioneers#index Error on Rails Post 303041659 by Neo on Saturday 30th of November 2019 10:19:04 PM
Old 11-30-2019
You need to correctly set up webpacker first.

From your error message:

Code:
ActionView::Template::Error (Webpacker can't find application in /home/ubuntu/hello_WWW/public/packs/manifest.json. Possible causes:
1. You want to set webpacker.yml value of compile to true for your environment
   unless you are using the `webpack -w` or the webpack-dev-server.
2. webpack has not yet re-run to reflect updates.
3. You have misconfigured Webpacker's config/webpacker.yml file.
4. Your webpack configuration is not creating a manifest.

Until you resolve your webpacker configuration, you will continue to have issues.

If you use NPM (Node Package Manager), this will be easier for you, I think.

Last edited by hicksd8; 12-01-2019 at 08:03 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SMF - Adding instances to existing manifest

I have a default, sun supplied, apache2 install on solaris10. It's running fine, everything's great. I'm looking to add another instance, fairly happy with how to do that apart from one thing - the SMF manifest. Can i just edit the XML file sun supplied for the default apache2 and add in details... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigp84
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

why the inode index of file system starts from 1 unlike array index(0)

why do inode indices starts from 1 unlike array indexes which starts from 0 its a question from "the design of unix operating system" of maurice j bach id be glad if i get to know the answer quickly :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wh inode index starts from 1 unlike array index (0)

brothers why inode index starts from 1 unlike array inex which starts from 0 its a question from the design of unix operating system of maurice j.bach i need to know the answer urgently...someone help please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting CLASSPATH in manifest service file

Hi, I need the a help can please any one give me a suggestion for Exporting the CLASS PATH in service manifest file for Solaris 10 Here i have pasted the code <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE service_bundle SYSTEM "/usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1"> <!-- Copyright 2007 Sun... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shreedhar Naik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

SMF/Manifest in Zones

Hi.. I have an application installed in Zones and I would like to have the application started on every system reboot and stop at every shutdown. I created start/stop/restart script in /etc/init.d and placed S and K links in rc?d directories. This works fine. but I want to use SMF for this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort from start index and end index in line

Hi All, I have a file (FileNames.txt) which contains the following data in it. $ cat FileNames.txt MYFILE17XXX208Sep191307.csv MYFILE19XXX208Sep192124.csv MYFILE20XXX208Sep192418.csv MYFILE22XXX208Sep193234.csv MYFILE21XXX208Sep193018.csv MYFILE24XXX208Sep194053.csv... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish_indus
5 Replies
CAKEPHP-INSTAWEB(1)					      General Commands Manual					       CAKEPHP-INSTAWEB(1)

NAME
cakephp-instaweb - lightweight HTTP server for developing CakePHP applications SYNOPSIS
cakephp-instaweb [-p PORT] [-i INTERFACE] [-r] [-q] [<webroot>] DESCRIPTION
cakephp-instaweb is a lightweight web server designed for quick development of CakePHP web applications. It is designed to be reasonably intelligent in locating your application's webroot folder: running the program from somewhere near your application's "app" folder without specifying a webroot argument will start a small web server on port 3000 that will point at your appli- cation. (If cakephp-instaweb is unsuccessful in locating your application, or you wish to start the server from a different folder, you can specify a precise application webroot location on the command line.) OPTIONS
--port, -p Specify which port to run on. (default: 3000) --interface, -i Specify which interface to run on. (default: 127.0.0.1) --disable-rewrite, -r Disables Apache-style rewriting of URLs. You will need to enable the BASE_URL configuration variable in app/config/core.php for URLs to function correctly after disabling rewrites. --quiet, -q Make as little noise as possible. -help, -h Shows help message. AUTHOR
cakephp-instaweb was written by Chris Lamb <chris@chris-lamb.co.uk>. September 15, 2007 CAKEPHP-INSTAWEB(1)