Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Fatal error: 'Xm/Xm.h' file not found , motif installed Post 303041655 by Sennenmut on Saturday 30th of November 2019 07:15:17 PM
Old 11-30-2019
hi , i got it.

Problem solved.

WBR
SM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

MAN not found or not installed ??? Need help

Hello, I have installed my system AIX5.3 through NIM. The manual doesn't work. Do you have any idea ? Below my confid. There a specific fileset missing ? Thanks in advance for your help # man ls Manual entry for ls not found or not installed. # lslpp -l bos.rte.man Fileset ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3’ not found

HI, We configured the webserver under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ in unix box. We have server start and stop command under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ Unexpectedly our password webserver's(sun one webserver's) are down, when I tried to start the server this is the error I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srujana
1 Replies

3. Solaris

ld: fatal: library -ltli: not found

Hi, I am on the following version: SunOS e105 5.8 Generic_117350-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000 I am running a makefile to build some Tuxedo servers. Following is a snippet of my output: BS-550.c: /home/sybase/sybase12/OCS-12_EBF10731/include/sybesql.c: ld: fatal: library... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav276
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with email to be triggered based on fatal error detection from batch run log file neded

Hi, I require need help in two aspects actually: 1) Fatal error that gets generated as %F% from a log file say ABClog.dat to trigger a mail. At present I manually grep the log file as <grep %F% ABClog.dat| cut-d "%" -f1>. The idea is to use this same logic to grep the log file which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zico1986
1 Replies

7. Solaris

fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

Trying to compile a C program recievin this hello.c:1:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory gcc is installed on the system. echo $PATH /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/gcc/4.5/include/c++/4.5.2/tr1 root@Sol11swtb01:/media/NO NAME/Programming/C/Testing# cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
2 Replies

8. Programming

Fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Hi All, I am trying to include a mcrypt.h header but I am getting the below error: test01> gcc test1.c test1.c:5:20: fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory #include <mcrypt.h> ^ compilation terminated. As I cannot put my encryption program here, so have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shre
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
Bio::Map::Microsatellite(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Bio::Map::Microsatellite(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Map::Microsatellite - An object representing a Microsatellite marker. SYNOPSIS
$o_usat = Bio::Map::Microsatellite->new (-name=>'Chad Super Marker 2', -sequence => 'gctgactgatcatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatcgcgatcgtga', -motif => 'at', -repeats => 15, -repeat_start_position => 11 ); $sequence_before_usat = $o_usat->get_leading_flank(); $sequence_after_usat = $o_usat->get_trailing_flank(); DESCRIPTION
This object handles the notion of an Microsatellite. This microsatellite can be placed on a (linear) Map or used on its own. If this Microsatellites will be used in a mapping context (it doesn't have to, you know) it can have multiple positions in a map. For information about a Microsatellite's position in a map one must query the associate PositionI object which is accessible through the position() method. FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Chad Matsalla Email bioinformatics1@dieselwurks.com CONTRIBUTORS
Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki-at-bioperl-dot-org Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org Jason Stajich jason@bioperl.org Sendu Bala bix@sendu.me.uk APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new Title : new Usage : $o_usat = Function: Builds a new Bio::Map::Microsatellite object Returns : Bio::Map::Microsatellite Args : -name => name of this microsatellite (optional, string, default 'Unknown microsatellite') -positions => position(s) for this marker in maps[optional], An array reference of tuples (array refs themselves) Each tuple conatins a Bio::Map::MapI-inherited object and a Bio::Map::PositionI-inherited obj, no default) -sequence => the sequence of this microsatellite (optional, scalar, no default) -motif => the repeat motif of this microsatellite (optional, scalar, no default) -repeats => the number of motif repeats for this microsatellite (optional, scalar, no default) -repeat_start_position => the starting position of the microsatellite in this sequence. The first base of the sequence is position "1". (optional, scalar, no default) Note : Creating a Bio::Map::Microsatellite object with no position might be useful for microsatellite people wanting to embrace and extend this module. <raising hand> Me! Me! Me! - using repeat_start_position will trigger a mechinism to calculate a value for repeat_end_position. motif Title : motif Usage : $o_usat->motif($new_motif); my $motif = $o_usat->motif(); Function: Get/Set the repeat motif for this Microsatellite. Returns : A scalar representing the current repeat motif of this Microsatellite. Args : none to get, OR string to set sequence Title : sequence Usage : $o_usat->sequence($new_sequence); my $sequence = $o_usat->sequence(); Function: Get/Set the sequence for this Microsatellite. Returns : A scalar representing the current sequence of this Microsatellite. Args : none to get, OR string to set repeats Title : repeats Usage : $o_usat->repeats($new_repeats); my $repeats = $o_usat->repeats() Function: Get/Set the repeat repeats for this Microsatellite. Returns : A scalar representing the current number of repeats of this Microsatellite. Args : none to get, OR int to set repeat_start_position Title : repeat_start_position Usage : $o_usat->repeat_start_position($new_repeat_start_position); my $repeat_start_position = $o_usat->repeat_start_position(); Function: Get/Set the repeat repeat_start_position for this Microsatellite Returns : A scalar representing the repeat start position for this Microsatellite. Args : none to get, OR string to set This method will also try to set the repeat end position. This depends on having information for the motif and the number of repeats. If you want to use methods like get_trailing_flank or get_leading flank, be careful to include the right information. repeat_end_position Title : repeat_end_position Usage : $o_usat->repeat_end_position("set"); $o_usat->repeat_end_position($value); $current_repeat_end_position = $o_usat->repeat_end_position(); Function: Get/set the end position of the repeat in this sequence. Returns : A scalar representing the base index of the end of the repeat in this Microsatellite. The first base in the sequence is base 1. Args : A scalar representing a value, the string "set", or no argument (see Notes). Notes : If you do not provide an argument to this method, the current end position of the repeat in this Microsatellite will be returned (a scalar). If you provide the string "set" to this method it will set the end position based on the start position, the length of the motif, and the number of repeats. If you specify a value the current end position of the repeat will be set to that value. This is a really bad idea. Don't do it. equals Title : equals Usage : if ($mappable->equals($mapable2)) {...} Function: Test if a position is equal to another position Returns : boolean Args : Bio::Map::MappableI less_than Title : less_than Usage : if ($mappable->less_than($m2)) {...} Function: Tests if a position is less than another position Returns : boolean Args : Bio::Map::MappableI greater_than Title : greater_than Usage : if ($mappable->greater_than($m2)) {...} Function: Tests if position is greater than another position Returns : boolean Args : Bio::Map::MappableI get_leading_flank Title : get_leading_flank Usage : $leading_sequence = $o_usat->get_leading_flank(); Returns : A scalar representing the sequence before the repeats in this Microsatellite. Args : none get_trailing_flank Title : get_trailing_flank Usage : $trailing_flank = $o_usat->get_trailing_flank(); Returns : A scalar representing the sequence after the repeats in this Microsatellite. Args : none perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Map::Microsatellite(3pm)