Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Fatal error: 'Xm/Xm.h' file not found , motif installed Post 303041633 by Neo on Friday 29th of November 2019 11:45:56 PM
Old 11-30-2019
The first thing to do is to search the filesystem for the file(s) and note the locations (full path) to the files.

Please do this and post the results back.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

MAN not found or not installed ??? Need help

Hello, I have installed my system AIX5.3 through NIM. The manual doesn't work. Do you have any idea ? Below my confid. There a specific fileset missing ? Thanks in advance for your help # man ls Manual entry for ls not found or not installed. # lslpp -l bos.rte.man Fileset ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3’ not found

HI, We configured the webserver under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ in unix box. We have server start and stop command under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ Unexpectedly our password webserver's(sun one webserver's) are down, when I tried to start the server this is the error I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srujana
1 Replies

3. Solaris

ld: fatal: library -ltli: not found

Hi, I am on the following version: SunOS e105 5.8 Generic_117350-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000 I am running a makefile to build some Tuxedo servers. Following is a snippet of my output: BS-550.c: /home/sybase/sybase12/OCS-12_EBF10731/include/sybesql.c: ld: fatal: library... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav276
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with email to be triggered based on fatal error detection from batch run log file neded

Hi, I require need help in two aspects actually: 1) Fatal error that gets generated as %F% from a log file say ABClog.dat to trigger a mail. At present I manually grep the log file as <grep %F% ABClog.dat| cut-d "%" -f1>. The idea is to use this same logic to grep the log file which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zico1986
1 Replies

7. Solaris

fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

Trying to compile a C program recievin this hello.c:1:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory gcc is installed on the system. echo $PATH /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/gcc/4.5/include/c++/4.5.2/tr1 root@Sol11swtb01:/media/NO NAME/Programming/C/Testing# cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
2 Replies

8. Programming

Fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Hi All, I am trying to include a mcrypt.h header but I am getting the below error: test01> gcc test1.c test1.c:5:20: fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory #include <mcrypt.h> ^ compilation terminated. As I cannot put my encryption program here, so have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shre
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
catch(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands							  catch(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
catch - Evaluate script and trap exceptional returns SYNOPSIS
catch script ?varName? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The catch command may be used to prevent errors from aborting command interpretation. Catch calls the Tcl interpreter recursively to exe- cute script, and always returns without raising an error, regardless of any errors that might occur while executing script. If script raises an error, catch will return a non-zero integer value corresponding to one of the exceptional return codes (see tcl.h for the definitions of code values). If the varName argument is given, then the variable it names is set to the error message from interpret- ing script. If script does not raise an error, catch will return 0 (TCL_OK) and set the variable to the value returned from script. Note that catch catches all exceptions, including those generated by break and continue as well as errors. The only errors that are not caught are syntax errors found when the script is compiled. This is because the catch command only catches errors during runtime. When the catch statement is compiled, the script is compiled as well and any syntax errors will generate a Tcl error. EXAMPLES
The catch command may be used in an if to branch based on the success of a script. if { [catch {open $someFile w} fid] } { puts stderr "Could not open $someFile for writing $fid" exit 1 } The catch command will not catch compiled syntax errors. The first time proc foo is called, the body will be compiled and a Tcl error will be generated. proc foo {} { catch {expr {1 +- }} } SEE ALSO
error(n), break(n), continue(n) KEYWORDS
catch, error Tcl 8.0 catch(n)