Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderator Team Post 303041573 by wisecracker on Thursday 28th of November 2019 04:13:34 AM
Old 11-28-2019
Hi Chubler_XL...

WOW! Terrific stuff. Congrats, you have earned it...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

to any moderator ..

:) i have made new title for myself since i am very serious about unix I thought that it might reflect this a little and also help me to gain some more self esteem to be more dillegent in my questions and answers to others.. I have an avatar but I am not quite sure how to apply it. if any moderator... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to inform everyone that Nicki Paul (zxmaus) is joining the Moderation Team after a number of years away from the site. Nicki used to be very active here (over 800 posts), and she got busy with travel, work, family and her dogs, and we have missed her. Now she is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Dave Munro to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to announce that Dave Munro (gull04) is joining the Moderation Team, after being a very valuable member of UNIX.com for 15+ years. Dave is an IT Consultant with 30 years of experience this year, has worked in many of the industry vertical market segments and has... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
Module::Pluggable::Object(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Module::Pluggable::Object(3)

NAME
Module::Pluggable::Object - automatically give your module the ability to have plugins SYNOPSIS
Simple use Module::Pluggable - package MyClass; use Module::Pluggable::Object; my $finder = Module::Pluggable::Object->new(%opts); print "My plugins are: ".join(", ", $finder->plugins)." "; DESCRIPTION
Provides a simple but, hopefully, extensible way of having 'plugins' for your module. Obviously this isn't going to be the be all and end all of solutions but it works for me. Essentially all it does is export a method into your namespace that looks through a search path for .pm files and turn those into class names. Optionally it instantiates those classes for you. This object is wrapped by "Module::Pluggable". If you want to do something odd or add non-general special features you're probably best to wrap this and produce your own subclass. OPTIONS
See the "Module::Pluggable" docs. AUTHOR
Simon Wistow <simon@thegestalt.org> COPYING
Copyright, 2006 Simon Wistow Distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. BUGS
None known. SEE ALSO
Module::Pluggable perl v5.16.2 2013-08-25 Module::Pluggable::Object(3)