Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderator Team Post 303041571 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 28th of November 2019 02:54:35 AM
Old 11-28-2019
Thanks a TON Neo for inviting one of the BEST resources on UNIX.com appreciate that.

Welcome to MODs group Simon, I am a great fan of you coding style, cheers.

Thanks,
R. Singh

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

to any moderator ..

:) i have made new title for myself since i am very serious about unix I thought that it might reflect this a little and also help me to gain some more self esteem to be more dillegent in my questions and answers to others.. I have an avatar but I am not quite sure how to apply it. if any moderator... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to inform everyone that Nicki Paul (zxmaus) is joining the Moderation Team after a number of years away from the site. Nicki used to be very active here (over 800 posts), and she got busy with travel, work, family and her dogs, and we have missed her. Now she is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Dave Munro to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to announce that Dave Munro (gull04) is joining the Moderation Team, after being a very valuable member of UNIX.com for 15+ years. Dave is an IT Consultant with 30 years of experience this year, has worked in many of the industry vertical market segments and has... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
cvm-pwfile(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     cvm-pwfile(8)

NAME
cvm-pwfile - POSIX-style passwd file module SYNOPSIS
cvm-pwfile CREDENTIALS
Pass phrase DESCRIPTION
This module loads entries from an alternate password file using the fgetpwent(3) API, which requires the file to be formatted the same as the UNIX /etc/passwd file. No group name lookups are done. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
CVM_PWFILE_PATH the path to the passwd file containing the credential information. CVM_PWFILE_PWCMP (optional) The password comparison module to use. If it is not set, the default password comparison mode is plain-text. To use UNIX crypt style passwords, like /etc/passwd does, set this to "crypt". SEE ALSO
cvm-qmail(8), cvm-unix(8), cvm-sql(8), cvm-vmailmgr(8), cvm-benchclient(8), cvm-checkpassword(8), cvm-testclient(8) http://untroubled.org/pwcmp/pwcmp.html http://untroubled.org/cvm/cvm.html cvm-pwfile(8)