Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Send SMS to mobile
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Send SMS to mobile Post 303041533 by arm on Wednesday 27th of November 2019 06:02:42 AM
Old 11-27-2019
my country is not on the list , what shall I do ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

can anyone send sms application

actually i need this sms application ,to gain some knowledge in linux platform. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parvathy
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Send SMS from PC to mobile phones

Hi All, Can any expert provide me a guide on how i can send SMS from pc to mobile phone using VBA or some other language ? I am a newbie in networking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raynon
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script which will run every 10minutes and Send SMS to mobile

Hello Genuis guys, I am running Aix5 and Oracle 9 on it. I have sql query which only count a particular rows. I need to prepare a script which will run that sql query every 10 minutes and if the ouput count is greate than 20. It will send SMS to mobile numbers. Need your kind help to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to send SMS

Hey guys I was wondering how to go about creating a bash script to send SMS..any ideas are appreciated.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackzeus
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to set up UNIX script to send sms on mobile

Hi All, Can anyone please help in setting up Unix script for sending text messages on mobile?? Actually scenario is we want notification when there is any failures in our processes or if any service goes down we must be notified by a text message on our mobile, we already have email... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NikhilM
3 Replies

6. AIX

send SMS via curl

I need from aix to send an SMS, you know if the command curl serves me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
3 Replies
LedgerSMB::DBObject::TaxForm(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 LedgerSMB::DBObject::TaxForm(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::DBObject::TaxFormm - Includes methods for saving and retrieving tax forms. SYNOPSIS
This module includes methods for saving and retrieving tax forms, and running reports. The tax forms are for reporting purchases or sales to tax bodies, and as of 1.3.0, the only tax forms officially included are those of the 1099-MISC and 1099-INT forms of the USA. Currently there is no abstraction layer to allow replacing the various reports on the fly, but this will have to be implemented in the future. METHODS
save Saves the tax form. Inputs are: form_name (required) The name of the form, eg, 1099-MISC country_id (required) The id of the country id (optional) The id of the tax form to overwrite In the future it is likely that we will add a taxform_sproc_id too as part of an abstraction layer. get($id) Retrieves information on the tax form specified and merges it with the current object. Properties set are: id ID of tax form form_name Name of tax form (eg, 1099-MISC) country_id ID of country attached to tax form get_full_list No inputs required. Provides a list of hashrefs (and attaches them to the form property of the object hashref). Each hashref has the same properties as are set by get($id) above, but also includes country_name which is the full name of the country (eg, 'United States'). Default ordering is by country name and then by tax form name. get_forms No inputs needed Returns a list of hashrefs representing tax forms. Each hashref contains the same properties as from get() above. Default ordering is by country id then tax form id. get_metadata Gets metadata for the screen. Sets the following hashref properties countries A list of all countries, for drop down box purposes. default_country The default country of the organization, to set the dropdown box. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 LedgerSMB Core Team. This file is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2, or at your option any later version. Please see the included License.txt for details. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-25 LedgerSMB::DBObject::TaxForm(3pm)