Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Ideas for a New Mobile Design Post 303041527 by Akshay Hegde on Wednesday 27th of November 2019 01:57:09 AM
Old 11-27-2019
Using below would be good enough even. If there is possibilities you can avoid Font Awesome, for improved better TTFB, you probably noticed in google's PageSpeed Insights :
Code:
HTML5
CSS5
Javascript
Bootstrap
Font Awesome - ?

How We Boosted Page Load Speed By 58%

Font Awesome vs Google Fonts | What are the differences?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any Ideas?

I have several staging directories on my UNIX server. /usr2/data1 /usr2/data2 /usr2/data3 /usr2/data4 /usr2/data5 /usr2/data6 In these directories a file is transferred from different PC's connected to the network via TCP/IP. The File name is constant for all directories. Transfers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Any Ideas !!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I installed sybase server on a LINUX server. I assigen port 2025 whilst installation for sybase , later i uninstalled sybase and when i try to reinstall sybase and use port 2025 it throw up error saying that it is already in use, use other port number. How can I re-use the same port number... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: suda
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

any ideas?

i need to compare to dates/times given in the format MMDDhhmmYY. That is month, day, hour, minute, year. It is a 24 hour clock. I need to compare two dates to check that they are, say, less than 900 seconds apart. I have got to a point where it checks the time, turns the values into seconds and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwabbly
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sendmail - Any Ideas?

I have solaris 9 and am using sendmail to pickup requests and forward them to a bulk mail server on a different port. Now for the fun...In sendmail, I need to find a way to place a default address in the Mail From: and Rcpt To: or remove them as required - These will be picked up by the bulk mail... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikey2003ma
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux Need ideas for graduation project based on

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MOHA-1
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me get some ideas

Hello, I have been given a scripting project, but have not learned any scripting. I need to get some ideas on how to start. Attached is part of the project: I have no idea how to parse the arguments. What I had in mind was to get the arguments ($1, $2, ... ) and have if statements for different... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: facepalm
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Thanks Now Visible in Mobile

Hey, I have enable post thanks (viewing thanks, not yet giving thanks) in mobile: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture1018.jpeg I plan to also add the button to "give thanks on mobile. In addition, I will change the formatting (color and justification) of this new mobile... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)