Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Looking for acceleratedX for system V Post 303041498 by lastlibra on Tuesday 26th of November 2019 05:36:26 AM
Old 11-26-2019
I tried that already but the hardware differs too much, I guess. The OS did not start up.
On the other hand a fresh installation of sco open server runs on the same hardware.
Thanks for the hint, anyway.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

rsh commands not getting executed from Solaris 10 System to AIX System

Hi Friends, I am trying to execute rsh commands from Solaris 10 system to AIX system. When I give; Solaris10# rsh <hostname> ls -l , it gives me an error rshd : 0826-826 The host name for your address is not known At the same time, Solaris10# rsh <hostname> ---- gives me remote shell of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
25 Replies

2. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to delete files at booting of system (system startup)

hi all I have a problem how to write a shell script which delete files/folder form directory whenever system boot and copy last updated folder/file in the specified directory.pse help me ASAP. i write a script which copy files in directory.I want when system boot up using script it check whether... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhig15
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to make a full system backup excluding data and restoring it to a new system

Hi, In order to have a sand box machine that I could use to test some system changes before going to production state, I'd like to duplicate a working system to a virtual one. Ideally, I'd like to manage to do it this way : - Make a full system backup excluding the user file system (this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pagaille
7 Replies

5. HP-UX

how to mount a file system from a solaris server into an hp-ux system

Hi all I wonder if its possible to mount on a hp-ux server a file system that was previously mounted on a solaris 10 server. The LUN is on NetApp stoarge. The problem on hp-ux I cannot do pvcreate on the lun (disk) because contains data. Any help will be appreciated FR (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

6. AIX

Accessing files on AIX system from Linux system

I have a following requirement in production system 1 : LINUX User: abcd system 2: AIX (it is hosting a production DB) Requirement user abcd from system 1 should have read access on archive log files created by DB on system 2. The log files are created with permissions 540 by user ora ,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitnm1106
2 Replies

7. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Migrating jobs from COBOL Mainframe system to UNIX system

In a nutshell requirement is to migrate the system from mainframe environment to UNIX environment (MF cobol would be used I guess). I have not much of idea in this field. I need to do some investigation on following points - - Ease of conversion - Known Data compatibility issue - Issue in... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tjsureboy4me
9 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo - Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)