Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting View all jar files contents in one go ? Post 303041394 by Scrutinizer on Friday 22nd of November 2019 06:21:04 AM
Old 11-22-2019
Try:
Code:
find . -name '*.jar' -exec jar tf {} \; | grep -v '/$' | xargs grep -hil 'org/openqa/selenium/WebDriver'

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to view contents of a directory

Hi, first post here be gentle. Very new to Unix. Using HP-UX 10.20 I CD into a remote directory on one machine $ cd /net/remote hostname yet when I do an ll in this directory none of the contents appear. It just is empty. when I do the same command from another machine, $ cd... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: maddave
13 Replies

2. Programming

view contents of shared library

Hi , i have two doubts in Hp-Ux 1) How to View objects or contents in a shared library in HP-Ux 2) Can i added a c object file to the existing shared file from a different directory . for example : I have two directories X and Y I have a.o b.o c.o object files in X directory I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab not recognizing the jar files

Hi All, I am using crontab which execute a shell script. In the shell script, I am executing a java program. This Java program requires the jar files. The cron job file ' cronfile.txt ' contents: MAILTO="raju_utla@dcis.uohyd.ernet.in" 0-59 * * * *... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuutla
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Differences between jar files

I want to find the difference between two jar files sitting on a sun box. How do I do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerpaul
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

[Solved] How to view the contents of the .depot files

Hi, I have one depot file. I would want to view the contents of this file with out extracting and with out installing in a machine. Like for $rpm -qlp rpmfilename will list out all the files in a rpm. Like I would want a command to view the files from a .depot file. I tried with swlist... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skmdu
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

trying to view contents of an existing script

root#pwd /opt/tools root# cat check_traffic /opt/tools/utils/commands $1 /opt/tools/utils/DIR/check_traffic root# cat /opt/tools/utils/DIR/check_traffic gew "check_traffic -v" Hi above script works for checking traffic for an ip address im trying to view the check_traffic script by... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashbash
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using vim to view the contents of a directory

When I use this command: vi /home/bob/.vimI expect to see. " ============================================================================ " Netrw Directory Listing (netrw v149) " /home/bob/.vim " Sorted by name " Sort sequence:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get CRC check sum of files in java EAR file without extracting .jar/.war files to disk.?

unzip -v gives CRC info of each file in a zip(in my case .EAR) file. # unzip -v my-application.ear Archive: my-application.ear Length Method Size Cmpr Date Time CRC-32 Name -------- ------ ------- ---- ---------- ----- -------- ---- 197981 Defl:N 183708 7%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

View file contents created by dbCAmplicons as tab delimited

I have run the following command : od -c Results_May18.fixrank | head Here is the result. I wanted the results in tab delimited. Thanks $ od -c Results_May18.fixrank | head 0000000 M 0 1 6 0 1 : 1 2 9 : 0 0 0 0 0 0000020 0 0 0 0 - A T T D Y ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Benard
2 Replies
JH_MANIFEST(1)							    Javahelper							    JH_MANIFEST(1)

NAME
jh_manifest - Adds or/and modifies manifests for jars SYNOPSIS
jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] jar1 ... jarN jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] DESCRIPTION
Javahelper tool to add or update manifests in a jar file. It can be used in two modes. If passed jar files, it will only process these jar files. Otherwise it will update all jar files in the packages it acts on. When processing a package, the debhelper(7) exclude option will make jh_manifest ignore matching jar files. FILES
debian/package.manifest (or debian/manifest) This file consist of a list of jar files and values to add to their manifests. Values in this file will take precedence over values in the original manifest (and command line arguments over values in this file). It is allowed to list a link in this file instead of an actual jar file, provided that the link can be resolved when jh_manifest processes it. If a jar file is listed here cannot be found, jh_manifest will print a warning, unless the jar file has been excluded. As of javahelper >= 0.32, you may add comments in this file. If the line starts with a "#" it is completely ignored. This file is ignored if jh_manifest is passed jar files via command line. OPTIONS
-c classpath, --classpath=classpath Sets the Class-Path attribute of all processed jar files to classpath. If not passed, then the CLASSPATH environment variable will be used in the given jar file do not have a Class-Path attribute. -m class, --main=class Sets the Main-Class attribute to class in all processed jar files. -o options, --javaopts=options Sets the Debian-Java-Parameters to options in all processed jar files. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to start java with extra options (e.g. to make more memory available). -j /path/to/java/home, --java-home=/path/to/java/home Sets the Debian-Java-Home attribute to /path/to/java/home in all processed jars. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to determine which JVM to use. EXAMPLES
An example debian/manifest file: # use the symlink so we do not have to update with the next upstream release. usr/share/java/my.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar dep2.jar Main-Class: some.awesome.Class usr/share/java/dep2.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of javahelper and uses debhelper as backend. There are also tutorials in /usr/share/doc/javahelper. AUTHOR
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Niels Thykier This tool is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of GNU GPL 2. 0.43 2012-03-12 JH_MANIFEST(1)