Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers 30 days old files with full path Post 303040968 by RudiC on Monday 11th of November 2019 04:17:06 AM
Old 11-11-2019
As you didn't provide your OS (and its confinements), try
Code:
find /app/testing/ -mtime +30  -type f -printf "%s %p\n" | sort -nr

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

list all files with full path of the file

How can i list every single file on a sun solaris server running 2.8 starting from '/' with the full path included in it? example. / ... ... ... /etc/inetd.conf /etc/passwd /etc/shadow ... ... ... /var/adm/messages /var/adm/messages.0 /var/adm/messages.1 ... ... ...... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sowser
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files with full path

Hi all, How to save file full name to a file. I tried the following but don't know to include path name. $ ls -l | awk '{print $9}' > outputfile.dat $ cat outputfile.dat fifth.txt first.txt fourth.txt second.txt third.txt My wanted result is ie: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_bold
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

ls command to give full path to files

How can i perform a ls or other command to list the full paths of files from a ls? Looked through the man page for ls, no luck $ cd /tmp/ $ ls -l total 6 drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Nov 7 2008 keyring-7b5rMv drwx------ 2 bcr bcr 4096 Dec 7 2007 keyring-cGhir8 $ I'd be looking for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brendan76
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing files with full path

Hi, I need to store all the files in a directory to a text file with its full path. The example below can explain: ./File1.txt ./File2.txt ./Folder1/File11.txt ./Folder1/File12.txt ./Folder1/Folder11/File111.txt ./Folder2/file21.txt : : The ls -R1 command won't give the result as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_sethu
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieve directory path from full file path through sh

Hi, I have a file abcd.txt which has contents in the form of full path file names i.e. $home> vi abcd.txt /a/b/c/r1.txt /q/w/e/r2.txt /z/x/c/r3.txt Now I want to retrieve only the directory path name for each row i.e /a/b/c/ /q/w/e/ How to get the same through shell script?... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: royzlife
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract strings from full path when full path is not fixed

/Path/snowbird9/nrfCompMgrRave1230100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird6/nrfCompMgrRave1220100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird14/nrfCompMgrRave920100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirisha
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to list all Subdirectories and files with its full path in a parent directory?

How to list all Subdirectories and files with its full path in a parent directory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down remote files and rename them to include the server name with full path

I need to pull down a good bit of files for another support team for an upgrade project. I have a server.list with all of the server names. I need to do two parts: FIRST: I have this example, but it does not list the server name in front of each line. #! /bin/bash for server in $(<... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnatlas
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync - how to copy hidden folder or hidden files when using full path

Hello. I use this command : rsync -av --include=".*" --dry-run "$A_FULL_PATH_S" "$A_FULL_PATH_D"The data comes from the output of a find command. And no full source directories are in use, only some files. Source example... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace the path value in files, pattern is not full known.

Hi, I need to do find and replace, but the pattern is not full known. for example, my file has /proj/app-d1/sun or /data/site-d1/conf here app-d1 and site-d1 is not constant. It may be different in different files. common part is /proj/xx/sun and /data/xxx/conf i want to find where ever... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbalaj16
6 Replies
TRISETCMP(1)							The Regina Handbook						      TRISETCMP(1)

NAME
trisetcmp - Compare triangulations between two Regina data files SYNOPSIS
trisetcmp [ -m | -n ] [ -s ] file1 file2 DESCRIPTION
Compares all triangulations in the first file against all triangulations in the second file, looking for pairs of triangulations that are combinatorially isomorphic. The two given files must be Regina data files. A full list of matches (or a full list of non-matches if -n is passed) is written to stan- dard output. A match occurs when some triangulation from file1 is combinatorially isomorphic to some triangulation from file2 (i.e., iden- tical up to a relabelling of tetrahedra and their vertices). This utility can also do subcomplex testing instead of full isomorphism testing. See the option -s for details. OPTIONS
-m (default) Output matches only. All isomorphic matches between triangulations in file1 and triangulations in file2 will be listed. -n Output non-matches only. All triangulations from file1 with no isomorphic match in file2 will be listed, and vice versa. If -s is passed then non-matches are tested in one direction only, not both; see below for details. -s Instead of testing triangulations for isomorphism, test whether one triangulation is isomorphic to a subcomplex of the other. In the default case of -m (output matches only), this program outputs all instances where a triangulation from file1 is isomorphic to a subcomplex of a triangulation from file2. In the case of -n (output non-matches only), this program outputs all triangulations from file1 that are not isomorphic to a subcom- plex of any triangulation from file2. INTERNATIONALISATION
If any packets contain international characters, Regina will attempt to convert these to your local character encoding as it writes them to the output. You can tell Regina what character encoding to use by setting standard locale-related environment variables, such as LANG, LC_CTYPE or LC_ALL. For example, if LANG is set to en_AU then output will be written in the Western European character set ISO-8859-1, and if LANG is set to en_AU.UTF-8 then output will be written in the universal character set UTF-8. Typically these environment variables will already be set for you when you install your GNU/Linux system, and Regina will just use the right character set out of the box. See your GNU/Linux system reference for further information on supporting different locales. MACOS X USERS
If you downloaded a drag-and-drop app bundle, this utility is shipped inside it. If you dragged Regina to the main Applications folder, you can run it as /Applications/Regina.app/Contents/MacOS/trisetcmp. WINDOWS USERS
The command-line utilities are installed beneath the Program Files directory; on some machines this directory is called Pro- gram Files (x86). You can start this utility by running c:Program FilesReginaRegina 4.93in risetcmp.exe. SEE ALSO
regina-gui. AUTHOR
This utility was written by Benjamin Burton <bab@debian.org>. Many people have been involved in the development of Regina; see the users' handbook for a full list of credits. 28 May 2012 TRISETCMP(1)