Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers TCL script to extract the file name and then create two independent list Post 303040731 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 5th of November 2019 04:44:33 PM
Old 11-05-2019
[My tcl knowledge is limited,]
Do you know the two values pkram and sysram in advance? Then you can use two globs:
glob -type f modified_rtl_files/*/*{wrapper_hsm_pkram}* and
glob -type f modified_rtl_files/*/*{wrapper_hsm_sysram}*
And construct each variable separately from it.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract columns from 2 different files and create new file

Hi All, I have 2 issues while working with file. 1. I have 2 delimited(~) files. I want to extract column numbner 3 from file1 and column number 8 from file2 and paste it into file3. I have tried using cut, but not able to get answer. 2. i have 2 filxed-width file. I wanted to do same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amit.Sagpariya
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract some parts of a file to create some outfile

Hi All, I am very new in programming. I need some help. I have one input file like: Number of disabled taxa: 9 Loading mapping file: ncbi.map Load mapping: taxId2TaxLevel: 469951 --- Subsample reads (20%): 66680 of 334386 Processing: tree-from-summary Running tree-from-summary... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: iammitra
21 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract date from filename and create a new file

Hi, i have a filename CRED20102009.txt in a server 20102009 is the date of the file ddmmaaaa format the complete route is /dprod/informatica/Fuentes/CRED20102009.csv i want to extract the date to create a new file named Parameters.txt I need to create Parameters.txt with this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel1001
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create shell script to extract unique information from one file to a new file.

Hi to all, I got this content/pattern from file http.log.20110808.gz mail1 httpd: Account Notice: close igchung@abc.com 2011/8/7 7:37:36 0:00:03 0 0 1 mail1 httpd: Account Information: login sastria9@abc.com proxy sid=gFp4DLm5HnU mail1 httpd: Account Notice: close sastria9@abc.com... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_47
16 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Want a tcl script to compare a string in a file ignoring white spaces

Hi , I want a tcl script to search a string ignoring whitespaces in a .log file . It should correctly match . The string are as follows "Output-Maps 1 1 0 0 0" 1 and Active Intermediate-Maps 0 0 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kulua
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a list of files from alias by script

Actually I have many pictures with diferent name and size around 2000, I need generate a copy of them from one list of alias. The structure of the list is something like this: alias_list.txt <01>randomname.png<02> Randomname.png RandoMname.png RandOmname.png RandomnamE.png... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tapiocapioca
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

TCL script to insert some text on a file

Hi All , I am looking to create one TCL script to insert one text based on some regular expression match on one file as stated below Input File module (mem1 ,mem2 , bist1 , ten2 , sen1 , land2 , taane2 , ran1 , ran2 , tri2 , tri8 , fly1 , fly2 , san2 ); output ran1 , ran2 , tri2 ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kshitij
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL script to capture range of lines and create two independent variables

Hi I am having a code as stated below module abcd( a , b , c ,da , fa, na , ta , ma , ra , ta, la , pa ); input a , b, da ,fa , na , ta , ma; output c , ra ,ta , la ,pa ; wire a , b , da , fa ,na , ta , ma; // MBIST Structures... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kshitij
1 Replies
glob.h(3HEAD)                                                         Headers                                                        glob.h(3HEAD)

NAME
glob.h, glob - pathname pattern-matching types SYNOPSIS
#include <glob.h> DESCRIPTION
The <glob.h> header defines the structures and symbolic constants used by the glob(3C). The structure type glob_t contains the following members: size_t gl_pathc /* count of paths matched by pattern */ char **gl_pathv /* pointer to a list of matched pathnames */ size_t gl_offs /* lots to reserve at the beginning of gl_pathv */ The following constants are provided as values for the flags argument: GLOB_APPEND Append generated pathnames to those previously obtained. GLOB_DOOFFS Specify how many null pointers to add to the beginning of gl_pathv. GLOB_ERR Cause glob() to return on error. GLOB_MARK Each pathname that is a directory that matches pattern has a slash appended. GLOB_NOCHECK If pattern does not match any pathname, then return a list consisting of only pattern. GLOB_NOESCAPE Disable backslash escaping. GLOB_NOSORT Do not sort the pathnames returned. The following constants are defined as error return values: GLOB_ABORTED The scan was stopped because GLOB_ERR was set or (*errfunc)() returned non-zero. GLOB_NOMATCH The pattern does not match any existing pathname, and GLOB_NOCHECK was not set in flags. GLOB_NOSPACE An attempt to allocate memory failed. GLOB_NOSYS Reserved. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
glob(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Sep 2004 glob.h(3HEAD)