Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Solaris 11 LDOM guest network not working Post 303040641 by Peasant on Sunday 3rd of November 2019 01:04:20 AM
Old 11-03-2019
Strange combination, sparc linux on Solaris ldom, to notice at first.
I do not think that is supported or condoned by Oracle, but since you installed / booted it lets take a look.

Can you show output of :
Code:
ldm list -l linux

What linux distribution is this ?

Regards
Peasant.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Network not working on Solaris 10

Hi, Need help for the network configuration on Solaris 10 5/8. My NIC's dirver was loaded after Solaris installation and is configured using static ip address for a local network: 172.16.1.12 I have configured set of files as: /etc/hosts : 172.16.1.12 ls12 /etc/hostname.iprb0:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn100
7 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

KVM FC12 guest save not working ??

Howdy I am using Fedora12 with KVM, with XP64pro as a guest. Everything seems to be working just fine, BUT I can't Save. When I do instruction KVM to save, I get a continuing Saving display, but it continues for a long time until I finally terminate it due to boredom :) I have let it run for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TJMan
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Help needed - trying to run commands in Guest LDoms from Control LDOM

Hi Folks, I am used to writing scripts to get info by running commands at local zones level from their respective global zone by using zlogin <localzone> "command>" while remaining at the global zone level. Can the same be done with Guest LDoms while remaining at the control LDOM level? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: momin
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Network Config on Zone in a Guest LDOM

Solaris for Sparc 11.1 with the latest patches. Created a Guest LDOM with two vnet's net0 and net1, installed a guest whole root, ip exclusive zone that I want to be able to utilize DHCP. I have been able to create the zone but unable to get it to boot because I am unable to assign an anet to it.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configure network connectivity as guest O.S under vmware

Hi! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question. What I did was to download vmware onto my laptop, them install a linux distro as a guest O.S., on VM network configuration I have used "bridge", them I used Virtual Network Editor to chose the network interface, but as I write... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Disk expansion on LDOM Guest

Hi, There is LDOM Guest where I need to expand /u02 file systems on it. It is residing on a Solaris 11 Hypervisor (Primary Domain). The storage is expanded on vdisk presented to Hypervisor. I need steps to expand the /u02 on LDOM Guest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidya_sagar2003
2 Replies

7. Solaris

LDOM Solaris 11 add Network vsw (Virtual switch)

hello, I have a problem when configuring the network at the LDOM level, on a SPARC-Enterprise-T5120 machine The network goes through VLAN 503 (level, network tagget) And I need to give network to the guest domain: madarrwebsol10 I hope someone can bring some light .... Excuse my English ... ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wittman
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Ldom guest volumen problem t8 Solaris 11

hello to everyone. im new member here. i have a problem with a guest ldom on solaris 11 sparc in a T8. I need to access to disk vds assigned to guest domain but from control domain. I want to modify a parameter in inittab of the guest domain because start guest domain give me problems... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Liam_
2 Replies
PMINST(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						PMINST(1p)

NAME
pminst - find modules whose names match this pattern SYNOPSIS
pminst [-s] [-l] [pattern] DESCRIPTION
Without argumnets, show the names of all installed modules. Given a pattern, show all module names that match it. The -l flag will show the full pathname. The -s flag will separate the base directory from @INC from the module portion itself. EXAMPLES
$ pminst (lists all installed modules) $ pminst Carp CGI::Carp Carp $ pminst ^IO:: IO::Socket::INET IO::Socket::UNIX IO::Select IO::Socket IO::Poll IO::Handle IO::Pipe IO::Seekable IO::Dir IO::File $ pminst '(?i)io' IO::Socket::INET IO::Socket::UNIX IO::Select IO::Socket IO::Poll IO::Handle IO::Pipe IO::Seekable IO::Dir IO::File IO Pod::Functions The -s flag provides output with the directory separated by a space: $ pminst -s | sort +1 (lists all modules, sorted by name, but with where they came from) $ oldperl -S pminst -s IO /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::File /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::Handle /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::Pipe /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::Seekable /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::Select /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO::Socket /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 IO /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl LWP::IO /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl LWP::TkIO /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl Tk::HTML::IO /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl Tk::IO /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::Stringy /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::Wrap /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::ScalarArray /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::Scalar /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::Lines /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::WrapTie /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl IO::AtomicFile The -l flag gives full paths: $ filsperl -S pminst -l Thread /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread/Queue.pm /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread/Semaphore.pm /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread/Signal.pm /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread/Specific.pm /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread.pm AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PMINST(1p)