Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved. Post 303040472 by Neo on Wednesday 30th of October 2019 03:37:20 AM
Old 10-30-2019
It turns out the outage was caused by a German data center company who have since apologized for their mistake.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Booting up problem after power outage

hi guys, i'm new so don't bite too hard. having a problem booting up a V210 running sol9 on after a power outage... an init5 was done but not a init0 before the power cut... so now when booting up it gives the ff: SC Alert: Host System has Reset Probing system devices Probing memory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lungsta
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center

What are the server requirements, Software requirements, Network requirements etc, Please help me.. as 'm new 'm unable to get things done @ my end alone. Please refrain from typing subjects completely in upper case letters to get more attention, ty. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
5 Replies

3. AIX

Role of sys admin during power outage in Data center

i am new to aix environment and all my servers are @ remote location just curious to know , what issues/tasks we will be facing when there is a power outage in a data centre, i heard outage's will be a challenging task for administrators.. any example of that sort will be a great help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigin
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :)

Three days ago we received an expected notice from our long time data center that they were going dark on Sept 12th. About one and a half hours ago, after three days of marathon work, I just cut over the unix.com to a new data center with a completely new OS and Ubuntu distribution. (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
KVKCARD(1)																KVKCARD(1)

NAME
kvkcard - a commandline tool to read information from a German medical card SYNOPSIS
kvkcard read | daemon | rdvd | rdpd [ [ -v | --verbous ] [ -fFILE | --filename=FILE ] [ -cCARDID | --cardid=CARDID ] [ -b | --beep ] [ -d | --dosmode ] [ -pPROGRAM | --program=PROGRAM ] [ -aARGUMENTS | --args=ARGUMENTS ] [ -h | --help ] ] DESCRIPTION
kvkcard is a commandline tool to read information from a German medical card (KVK or eGK). ARGUMENTS
read Read data from a German medical card. daemon Wait for insertion of a German medical card and run a program on it. rdvd Dump RDVD data structure of a card. rdpd Dump RDPD data structure of a card. -v | --verbous Every occurrence of this option increases the verbosity. -f FILE | --filename=FILE File to write to. If omitted stdout will be used. -c CARDID | --cardid=CARDID Set the ID of the card to read. -b | --beep Beep after reading a card. -d | --dosmode Output data in DOS mode. -p PROGRAM | --program=PROGRAM Program to call on cards found. -a ARGUMENTS | --args=ARGUMENTS Arguments for the program to be called -h | --help Shows this help. FILES
/etc/chipcard/ The system-wide configuration files. /var/log/chipcard/ The default log files. SEE ALSO
http://www.libchipcard.de Homepage of libchipcard project. /usr/share/doc/libchipcard-tools/ Local documentation. REVISION
Manual for kvkcard 2009 March 19th KVKCARD(1)