Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates Post 303040316 by Neo on Saturday 26th of October 2019 11:57:16 AM
Old 10-26-2019
Thanks.

I saw that a few hours ago as well. Will look into it and let you know when I have time to debug and fix it.

Thanks again!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Live/real-time text-file updates in terminal

I want to have a terminal open and have something like a "repeating cat" command running in it for a certain text file (in particular /var/log/system.log). So my terminal will scan or cat the text file every so often or whenever the text file system.log gets written to by the system, it will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7446 Using Vue.js

Here is a status update on the new forum usercp. The current version of the new UserCP is Screeching Frog v0.7446. Most users will need to clear the files from your browser cache, quit and restart your browser to see the new version (check bottom of the page for version). Safari seems to... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies
GIT-REFLOG(1)							    Git Manual							     GIT-REFLOG(1)

NAME
git-reflog - Manage reflog information SYNOPSIS
git reflog <subcommand> <options> DESCRIPTION
The command takes various subcommands, and different options depending on the subcommand: git reflog expire [--dry-run] [--stale-fix] [--verbose] [--expire=<time>] [--expire-unreachable=<time>] [--all] <refs>... git reflog delete ref@{specifier}... git reflog [show] [log-options] [<ref>] Reflog is a mechanism to record when the tip of branches are updated. This command is to manage the information recorded in it. The subcommand "expire" is used to prune older reflog entries. Entries older than expire time, or entries older than expire-unreachable time and not reachable from the current tip, are removed from the reflog. This is typically not used directly by the end users -- instead, see git-gc(1). The subcommand "show" (which is also the default, in the absence of any subcommands) will take all the normal log options, and show the log of the reference provided in the command-line (or HEAD, by default). The reflog will cover all recent actions (HEAD reflog records branch switching as well). It is an alias for git log -g --abbrev-commit --pretty=oneline; see git-log(1). The reflog is useful in various git commands, to specify the old value of a reference. For example, HEAD@{2} means "where HEAD used to be two moves ago", master@{one.week.ago} means "where master used to point to one week ago", and so on. See git-rev-parse(1) for more details. To delete single entries from the reflog, use the subcommand "delete" and specify the exact entry (e.g. "git reflog delete master@{2}"). OPTIONS
--stale-fix This revamps the logic -- the definition of "broken commit" becomes: a commit that is not reachable from any of the refs and there is a missing object among the commit, tree, or blob objects reachable from it that is not reachable from any of the refs. This computation involves traversing all the reachable objects, i.e. it has the same cost as git prune. Fortunately, once this is run, we should not have to ever worry about missing objects, because the current prune and pack-objects know about reflogs and protect objects referred by them. --expire=<time> Entries older than this time are pruned. Without the option it is taken from configuration gc.reflogExpire, which in turn defaults to 90 days. --expire-unreachable=<time> Entries older than this time and not reachable from the current tip of the branch are pruned. Without the option it is taken from configuration gc.reflogExpireUnreachable, which in turn defaults to 30 days. --all Instead of listing <refs> explicitly, prune all refs. --updateref Update the ref with the sha1 of the top reflog entry (i.e. <ref>@{0}) after expiring or deleting. --rewrite While expiring or deleting, adjust each reflog entry to ensure that the old sha1 field points to the new sha1 field of the previous entry. --verbose Print extra information on screen. AUTHOR
Written by Junio C Hamano <gitster@pobox.com[1]> DOCUMENTATION
Documentation by Junio C Hamano and the git-list <git@vger.kernel.org[2]>. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite NOTES
1. gitster@pobox.com mailto:gitster@pobox.com 2. git@vger.kernel.org mailto:git@vger.kernel.org Git 1.7.1 07/05/2010 GIT-REFLOG(1)