Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers SAMBA as Active Directory Domin Controller Post 303039913 by gull04 on Thursday 17th of October 2019 10:34:53 AM
Old 10-17-2019
Hi,

This is probably homework or an assignment - given that the TLD is .edu.

There are additional rules for assistance with homework and this should be posted in the correct forum - can a moderator please move this thread to the correct forum.

Regards

Gull04

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Authentication problems with Active Directory/Samba/Winbind/Pam

Hi all. I'm having real trouble authenticating users against active directory for my SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 box running samba 3.0.24 (installed via Maintenance pack 4). I can list AD users/groups (after overcoming several hiccups) with wbinfo -g / wbinfo -u. I can use id to get a view an ad user ie:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: silk600
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling Samba from Source on AIX, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos

Hello, I asked this question in the AIX subforum but never received an answer, probably because the AIX forum is not that heavily trafficked. Anyway, here it is.. I have never had any issues like this when compiling applications from source. When I try to compile samba-3.5.0pre2, configure runs... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
9 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX SSH and Active Directory Kerberos with Samba

The situation: i have a AD server with samba4,all clients ssh-kerberos works fine,except hpux :p wich works only for few days..then i must re-export(sic!) the keys with samba-tool domain exportkeytab 11.keytab --principal=host/hpux.fqdn Why after few days ssh return error "server not found... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

How can I add to Active Directory with Samba Linux?

hi How do I update this file /etc/samba/smb.conf Linux be added to Active Directory thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 7.1 - Samba 4 File Shares and Integration with Active Directory Issues

Hi. Ive recently upgraded Samba on an AIX server to Samba 4. The aim is to allow a specific group of Windows AD users to access some AIX file shares (with no requirement to enter passwords) - using AD to authenticate. Currently I have: Samba 4 installed ( and 3 daemons running) Installed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxsnake
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)