Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers SAMBA as Active Directory Domin Controller Post 303039901 by engineer2002 on Thursday 17th of October 2019 06:49:29 AM
Old 10-17-2019
OS is I Ubuntu or CentOS

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Authentication problems with Active Directory/Samba/Winbind/Pam

Hi all. I'm having real trouble authenticating users against active directory for my SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 box running samba 3.0.24 (installed via Maintenance pack 4). I can list AD users/groups (after overcoming several hiccups) with wbinfo -g / wbinfo -u. I can use id to get a view an ad user ie:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: silk600
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling Samba from Source on AIX, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos

Hello, I asked this question in the AIX subforum but never received an answer, probably because the AIX forum is not that heavily trafficked. Anyway, here it is.. I have never had any issues like this when compiling applications from source. When I try to compile samba-3.5.0pre2, configure runs... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
9 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX SSH and Active Directory Kerberos with Samba

The situation: i have a AD server with samba4,all clients ssh-kerberos works fine,except hpux :p wich works only for few days..then i must re-export(sic!) the keys with samba-tool domain exportkeytab 11.keytab --principal=host/hpux.fqdn Why after few days ssh return error "server not found... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

How can I add to Active Directory with Samba Linux?

hi How do I update this file /etc/samba/smb.conf Linux be added to Active Directory thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 7.1 - Samba 4 File Shares and Integration with Active Directory Issues

Hi. Ive recently upgraded Samba on an AIX server to Samba 4. The aim is to allow a specific group of Windows AD users to access some AIX file shares (with no requirement to enter passwords) - using AD to authenticate. Currently I have: Samba 4 installed ( and 3 daemons running) Installed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxsnake
1 Replies
import-bug-from-debian(1)				      General Commands Manual					 import-bug-from-debian(1)

NAME
import-bug-from-debian - Import bugs from Debian's BTS, and file them against Ubuntu in LP. SYNOPSIS
import-bug-from-debian [options] bug... import-bug-from-debian -h DESCRIPTION
import-bug-from-debian clones bugs from Debian's BTS into Launchpad. Each bug listed on the command line has its initial report re-filed against the same source package in Ubuntu. The Ubuntu bug is linked back to its Debian counterpart. Each bug may be provided either as a bug number or URL. OPTIONS
-b, --browserless Don't open the bug in a browser at the end. -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -l INSTANCE, --lpinstance=INSTANCE Use the specified instance of Launchpad (e.g. "staging"), instead of the default of "production". -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE Launchpad package to file bug against, if not the same source package name as Debian. Useful for importing removal bugs filed against ftp.debian.org. --no-conf Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from environment variables. ENVIRONMENT
All of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES below are also supported as environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those in configuration files. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
The following variables can be set in the environment or in ubuntu-dev-tools(5) configuration files. In each case, the script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable. IMPORT_BUG_FROM_DEBIAN_LPINSTANCE, UBUNTUTOOLS_LPINSTANCE The default value for --lpinstance. SEE ALSO
ubuntu-dev-tools(5) AUTHORS
import-bug-from-debian was written by James Westby <james.westby@ubuntu.com>, and this manual page was written by Stefano Rivera <ste- fanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. ubuntu-dev-tools September 21 2010 import-bug-from-debian(1)