Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Start /SYS on SUN SPARC does not start machine [SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T-5240] Post 303039878 by gull04 on Thursday 17th of October 2019 02:09:44 AM
Old 10-17-2019
Hi,

Do you see any post output from;

Code:
-> start /SYS
-> start /HOST/consol

You should see at the very least the ok prompt.

It may be that you have to set the keyswitch to the diagnostic setting and connect to the console and try to capture the post (Power On Self Test) output.

Regards

Gull04

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Problem using default account with ILOM on Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140

Hi, I have Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140 and I can't access it via serial port using preconfigured administrator account, as described in Sun Integrated Lights Out Manager 2.0 User's Guide: I'm always receive "Login incorrect" message. I'm really confused! Does anyone experience such circumstances?... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
12 Replies

2. Solaris

Accessing a StorageTek 2530 Disk array from SUN, SPARC Enterprise T2000

Hello, Wondering if anyone can help me with mounting a file share from my Sun T2000 server running Solaris 10 to my connected 2530 disk array? I believe I've connected the disk array correctly and I have created a volume on the array using the filesystem (Sun_SAM-FS, RAID-5). The T2000... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: DundeeDancer
15 Replies

3. Solaris

Small issue with Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120

Good Day, We have bought Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120 with pre-installed Solaris 10 Sparc But i need on this server Solaris 9. I have inserted in to DVD-rom (USB DVD-rom) with Solaris 9 for Sparc. Then log into shell and type: reboot -- cdrom. System rebooted and i have this message: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: A.Shalin
3 Replies

4. Solaris

SNMP - cpu core information for Sun SPARC machine

Dears, I'm looking for getting CPU cores information of Sun machines (like: SunFire V880, Fujitsu SPARC T5120, ...) via SNMP, unfortunately i couldn't find the proper OID for that. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anti_Evil
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)

NAME
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy - Test::Inline 2 Content Handler for legacy functions SYNOPSIS
Custom script content generation using Test::Inline 2.000+ with a custom generator functions my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... file_content => $function, ); Migrating this same code to Test::Inline 2.100+ ContentHandler objects my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $ContentHandler = Test::Inline::Content::Legacy->new( $function ); my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... ContentHandler => $ContentHandler, ); DESCRIPTION
This class exists to provide a migration path for anyone using the custom script generators in Test::Inline via the "file_content" param. The synopsis above pretty much says all you need to know. METHODS
new $CODE_ref The "new" constructor for "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" takes a single parameter of a "CODE" reference, as you would have previously provided directly to "file_content". Returns a new "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" object, or "undef" if not passed a "CODE" reference. coderef The "coderef" accessor returns the "CODE" reference for the object process $Inline $Script The "process" method works with the legacy function by passing the Test::Inline and Test::Inline::Script arguments straight through to the legacy function, and returning it's result as the return value. SUPPORT
See the main SUPPORT section. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org>, <http://ali.as/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004 - 2010 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2010-11-22 Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)