Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users RHEL 7.4 and 7.6 mysteriously deleting jar files Post 303039872 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 16th of October 2019 05:00:47 PM
Old 10-16-2019
Do you have a cron job that runs every 5 or 10 minutes?
Code:
crontab -l

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question regarding the .tar and .jar files

1) What is the comamnd in need to use to find the diff between .tar files. 2) when i unzip the tar file i get .jar files.. the question i have here is i need to find only the modified file list from the .jar file does any one have done, please do share .... Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkrishnag
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Crontab not recognizing the jar files

Hi All, I am using crontab which execute a shell script. In the shell script, I am executing a java program. This Java program requires the jar files. The cron job file ' cronfile.txt ' contents: MAILTO="raju_utla@dcis.uohyd.ernet.in" 0-59 * * * *... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuutla
0 Replies

3. Linux

Hi All, I am using crontab which execute a shell script. In the shell script, I am executing a java program. This Java program requires the jar files. The cron job file ' cronfile.txt ' contents: MAILTO="raju_utla@dcis.uohyd.ernet.in" 0-59 * * * *... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hi All, I am using crontab which execute a shell script. In the shell script, I am executing a java program. This Java program requires the jar files. The cron job file ' cronfile.txt ' contents: MAILTO="raju_utla@dcis.uohyd.ernet.in" 0-59 * * * *... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to iteratively copy *.jar files

Hello, I want to copy all *.jar files from a parent tree structure, traversing all sub directories, into the traget dir. What shud be the command for that. I tried below command from the source parent dir cp -r *.jar pathtotargetdir but get the error '*.jar : No such file or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: New2
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Differences between jar files

I want to find the difference between two jar files sitting on a sun box. How do I do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerpaul
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

FTP:DELE not deleting directory in RHEL.

Hi, I have a FTP which I am accessing from both RHEL 6.4 and Solaris 10. Strange thing is happening when I am trying to delete a directory in both machines using DELE command, in Solaris operation is successful but RHEL 6.4 is throwing error: 550 Delete operation failed (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixhead
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get CRC check sum of files in java EAR file without extracting .jar/.war files to disk.?

unzip -v gives CRC info of each file in a zip(in my case .EAR) file. # unzip -v my-application.ear Archive: my-application.ear Length Method Size Cmpr Date Time CRC-32 Name -------- ------ ------- ---- ---------- ----- -------- ---- 197981 Defl:N 183708 7%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

View all jar files contents in one go ?

I can view a jar file contents using the below command: $ jar -tvf ./checker-compat-qual-2.0.0.jar 0 Mon May 02 18:28:46 IST 2016 META-INF/ 184 Mon May 02 18:28:44 IST 2016 META-INF/MANIFEST.MF 0 Mon May 02 17:20:16 IST 2016 afu/ 0 Mon May 02 17:20:16 IST 2016 afu/org/ ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
5 Replies
JH_MANIFEST(1)							    Javahelper							    JH_MANIFEST(1)

NAME
jh_manifest - Adds or/and modifies manifests for jars SYNOPSIS
jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] jar1 ... jarN jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] DESCRIPTION
Javahelper tool to add or update manifests in a jar file. It can be used in two modes. If passed jar files, it will only process these jar files. Otherwise it will update all jar files in the packages it acts on. When processing a package, the debhelper(7) exclude option will make jh_manifest ignore matching jar files. FILES
debian/package.manifest (or debian/manifest) This file consist of a list of jar files and values to add to their manifests. Values in this file will take precedence over values in the original manifest (and command line arguments over values in this file). It is allowed to list a link in this file instead of an actual jar file, provided that the link can be resolved when jh_manifest processes it. If a jar file is listed here cannot be found, jh_manifest will print a warning, unless the jar file has been excluded. As of javahelper >= 0.32, you may add comments in this file. If the line starts with a "#" it is completely ignored. This file is ignored if jh_manifest is passed jar files via command line. OPTIONS
-c classpath, --classpath=classpath Sets the Class-Path attribute of all processed jar files to classpath. If not passed, then the CLASSPATH environment variable will be used in the given jar file do not have a Class-Path attribute. -m class, --main=class Sets the Main-Class attribute to class in all processed jar files. -o options, --javaopts=options Sets the Debian-Java-Parameters to options in all processed jar files. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to start java with extra options (e.g. to make more memory available). -j /path/to/java/home, --java-home=/path/to/java/home Sets the Debian-Java-Home attribute to /path/to/java/home in all processed jars. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to determine which JVM to use. EXAMPLES
An example debian/manifest file: # use the symlink so we do not have to update with the next upstream release. usr/share/java/my.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar dep2.jar Main-Class: some.awesome.Class usr/share/java/dep2.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of javahelper and uses debhelper as backend. There are also tutorials in /usr/share/doc/javahelper. AUTHOR
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Niels Thykier This tool is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of GNU GPL 2. 0.43 2012-03-12 JH_MANIFEST(1)