Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? An Introduction to new Member Post 303039734 by Neo on Monday 14th of October 2019 01:15:03 AM
Old 10-14-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsystems
Hi guys,

I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community.
So far, your presence has not lived up to your great hype Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies
SNMPWALKOID(3)								 1							    SNMPWALKOID(3)

snmpwalkoid - Query for a tree of information about a network entity

SYNOPSIS
array snmpwalkoid (string $hostname, string $community, string $object_id, [int $timeout = 1000000], [int $retries = 5]) DESCRIPTION
snmpwalkoid(3) function is used to read all object ids and their respective values from an SNMP agent specified by $hostname. The existence of snmpwalkoid(3) and snmpwalk(3) has historical reasons. Both functions are provided for backward compatibility. Use snm- prealwalk(3) instead. PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The SNMP agent. o $community - The read community. o $object_id - If NULL, $object_id is taken as the root of the SNMP objects tree and all objects under that tree are returned as an array. If $object_id is specified, all the SNMP objects below that $object_id are returned. o $timeout - The number of microseconds until the first timeout. o $retries - The number of times to retry if timeouts occur. RETURN VALUES
Returns an associative array with object ids and their respective object value starting from the $object_id as root or FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 snmpwalkoid(3) Example <?php $a = snmpwalkoid("127.0.0.1", "public", ""); for (reset($a); $i = key($a); next($a)) { echo "$i: $a[$i]<br /> "; } ?> Above function call would return all the SNMP objects from the SNMP agent running on localhost. One can step through the values with a loop SEE ALSO
snmpwalk(3). PHP Documentation Group SNMPWALKOID(3)