Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New 'member_project' tag with DarkGreen (was Magenta) Color Post 303039682 by Neo on Friday 11th of October 2019 09:43:11 PM
Old 10-11-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker

@Neo...

The dark green looks good...
If anyone else has a suggested color, we can give it a try as well.

So, please post any colors you would like to try. I often use this page when selecting CSS "named" colors (but we are not limited to the CSS named colors, of course):

CSS Color Codes

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies
CSSED(1)							    css editor								  CSSED(1)

NAME
cssed - A tiny GTK2 CSS editor and validator. SINOPSIS
cssed [file] | [file] ... DESCRIPTION
cssed is a small but powerful CSS editor for web developing. It features auto completion, CSS syntax validation, and other utilities to help web developer to create and maintain CSS style sheets. OPTIONS
[file] .... Anything passed to the command line will be taken as a regular text file and opened in cssed's editor window. FILES
cssed-def-.xml It's the CSS definition file that stores the CSS valid values or properties. cssed can use the system file installed by default or any file named cssed-def.xml in the .cssed folder on the user's HOME directory. cssed-cfg.xml It's the user's configuration file. It stores the default document settings and the highlighting color scheme. The file is stored always on close on the .cssed folder on the user's HOME directory. USING CSSED
cssed is a X graphical application so it's used with it's menus and toolbar entries. To know more about how to use cssed visit http://cssed.sourceforge.net. LOCALIZED INTERFACE
To run cssed with a Spanish interface on a non Spanish Mac system, just issue the following command in an xterm or equivalent: Bash and zsh users export LANGUAGE=es_ES; cssed tcsh users set LANGUAGE es_ES; cssed Same applies for other languages available in cssed, i.e. English (en_US) and French (fr_FR) at the time being. AUTHOR
Iago Rubio <iago.rubio@hispalinux.es> Iago Rubio Sanfiz 13 April 2004 CSSED(1)