Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New 'member_project' tag with DarkGreen (was Magenta) Color Post 303039673 by Neo on Friday 11th of October 2019 12:14:00 PM
Old 10-11-2019
Have changed to "DarkGreen" for the time being. Magenta was giving me a headache LOL
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies
ID3_GET_VERSION(3)							 1							ID3_GET_VERSION(3)

id3_get_version - Get version of an ID3 tag

SYNOPSIS
int id3_get_version (string $filename) DESCRIPTION
id3_get_version(3) retrieves the version(s) of the ID3 tag(s) in the MP3 file. If a file contains an ID3 v1.1 tag, it always contains a 1.0 tag, as version 1.1 is just an extension of 1.0. PARAMETERS
o $filename - The path to the MP3 file Instead of a filename you may also pass a valid stream resource RETURN VALUES
Returns the version number of the ID3 tag of the file. As a tag can contain ID3 v1.x and v2.x tags, the return value of this function should be bitwise compared with the predefined constants ID3_V1_0, ID3_V1_1 and ID3_V2. EXAMPLES
Example #1 id3_get_version(3) example <?php $version = id3_get_version( "path/to/example.mp3" ); if ($version & ID3_V1_0) { echo "Contains a 1.x tag "; } if ($version & ID3_V1_1) { echo "Contains a 1.1 tag "; } if ($version & ID3_V2) { echo "Contains a 2.x tag "; } ?> The above example will output something similar to: Contains a 1.x tag Contains a 1.1 tag SEE ALSO
id3_set_tag(3), id3_get_tag(3), id3_remove_tag(3). PHP Documentation Group ID3_GET_VERSION(3)