Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New 'member_project' tag with DarkGreen (was Magenta) Color Post 303039664 by Scrutinizer on Friday 11th of October 2019 10:33:00 AM
Old 10-11-2019
Magenta, but slightly darker might be nice, maybe, or purple or dark orange, or mid green?

Example Dark Orange :

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 10-11-2019 at 11:53 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies
ORANGE(1)							   User Commands							 ORANGE(1)

NAME
orange - extract CAB files from self-extracting installers DESCRIPTION
orange [-d DIRECTORY] [-D LEVEL] [-h] FILENAME -d DIRECTORY Extract files to DIRECTORY -D LEVEL Set debug log level 0 - No logging (default) 1 - Errors only 2 - Errors and warnings 3 - Everything -h Show this help message FILENAME The file to list or extract contents of Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Win- dows. It currently supports the following kinds of installers: * Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. (Orange 0.3 or later) * Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. (Orange 0.2 or later) * Early support for the installer used by TomTom prod- ucts. (Orange 0.2 or later) * InstallShield versions 5 and 6, using Unshield for extracting InstallShield Cabinet files. * Setup Factory versions 5 and 6 using Dynamite for data decompression. * Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002. * Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract installed. * Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed. orange 0.3.1 July 2004 ORANGE(1)