Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [python] merge pdf files.
Top Forums Programming [python] merge pdf files. Post 303039522 by SaltCityScripts on Tuesday 8th of October 2019 05:49:47 PM
Old 10-08-2019
well I can't get it to run but the main thing, also this script doesn't unzip the zipped file and I need it to use the file name of the zip file as a prefix to the combined file name. Our system uses the file name in order to match to our system.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Scipy Python/ get pdf

Hi all I'm just starting usign scipy with python, really powerfull. It comes with some many functions but I'm not able to solve my problem. I have an array x and i need to find a probability density function (pdf) from data. does anyone know how to do that? (i've done it evaluating first... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge PDF

Hi I am trying to find a software to merge several pdfs into one pdf on our solaris machine. After merging the document, I have to direct it to a printer. Does anyone have a recommendation? I try to contact a couple of vendor but no replies. Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lillyt2006
5 Replies
isympy(1)																 isympy(1)

NAME
isympy - interactive shell for SymPy SYNOPSIS
isympy [-c | --console] isympy [ {-h | --help} | {-v | --version} ] DESCRIPTION
isympy is a Python shell for SymPy. It is just a normal python shell (ipython shell if you have the ipython package installed) that exe- cutes the following commands so that you don't have to: >>> from __future__ import division >>> from sympy import * >>> x, y, z = symbols("xyz") >>> k, m, n = symbols("kmn", integer=True) So starting isympy is equivalent to starting python (or ipython) and executing the above commands by hand. It is intended for easy and quick experimentation with SymPy. For more complicated programs, it is recommended to write a script and import things explicitly (using the "from sympy import sin, log, Symbol, ..." idiom). OPTIONS
-c shell, --console=shell Use the specified shell (python or ipython) as console backend instead of the default one (ipython if present or python otherwise). Example: isympy -c python FILES
${HOME}/.sympy-history Saves the history of commands when using the python shell as backend. BUGS
The upstreams BTS can be found at <http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list> Please report all bugs that you find in there, this will help improve the overall quality of SymPy. SEE ALSO
ipython(1), python(1) 2007-10-8 isympy(1)