Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Python 3.8.0rc1 released.
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Python 3.8.0rc1 released. Post 303039350 by wisecracker on Tuesday 1st of October 2019 05:33:50 PM
Old 10-01-2019
Python 3.8.0rc1 released.

Python 3.8.0rc1 released today, 1st October 2019...
Just tried it out testing my AMIGA Python 1.4.0 code inside it and all are working, I can now test to the latest Python incarnation now.
Subjective opinion is that is seems seriously quick on my OSX 10.14.6, latest Mojave update.

Python Release Python 3.8.0rc1 | Python.org

Enjoy...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

2. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
PYTHON-COVERAGE(1)					      General Commands Manual						PYTHON-COVERAGE(1)

NAME
python-coverage - measure code coverage of Python program execution SYNOPSIS
python-coverage -x module.py [ARG...] python-coverage -e python-coverage -r [-m] python-coverage -a [file...] DESCRIPTION
python-coverage executes a Python program and measures which of its statements are executed and which are not. It stores the information in the file .coverage in the current working directory. OPTIONS
-e Erase the .coverage file. -x Execute a Python module, giving it the remaining command line arguments. -r Produce a coverage report. -m With -r, show the line numbers that were missed by the execution. -a Annotate source files. For each source file foo, produce foo,cover, with executed lines prefixed by ">" and non-executed by "!". --help Produce a help summary. It might be more helpful than this manual page. AUTHOR
The python-coverage command is a one-line Python script which calls the coverage.py Python module to do all the work. The module was rigi- nally developed by Gareth Rees, and is now developed by Ned Batchelder. The module's home page is http://www.nedbatchelder.com/code/modules/coverage.html. This manual page was cobbled together by Lars Wirzenius for Debian, by copy-pasting from the help texts from the module. PYTHON-COVERAGE(1)