Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? CORS Vulnerability Report by Pankaj Kumar Thakur (Nepal) Post 303039289 by Neo on Sunday 29th of September 2019 04:34:33 AM
Old 09-29-2019
In addition, I thank Pankaj Kumar Thakur for his ethical hacking help in this 4K YT video at just after the 23:00 mark:

This video is current processing to 4K, so wait a few hours from now and the resolution with go from low res 360p to 4K as Google completes final 4K video processing.

Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console

EDIT: This video is now available at Full 4K HD on YT.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Critical security report by Pankaj Kumar Thakur (Nepal)

Yesterday we kindly received a critical security bug report from Pankaj Kumar Thakur (Nepal). I have fixed the bug already and Pankaj Kumar Thakur has confirmed the fix. In addition, I have added Pankaj Kumar Thakur to our hall of fame: Reporting Security Issues & "Bug Finders" Hall of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
BASHBUG(1)							      bashbug								BASHBUG(1)

NAME
bashbug - report a bug in bash SYNOPSIS
bashbug [--help] [--version] [bug-report-email-addresses] DESCRIPTION
bashbug is a utility for reporting bugs in Bash to the maintainers. bashbug will start up your preferred editor with a preformatted bug report template for you to fill in. Save the file and quit the editor once you have completed the missing fields. bashbug will notify you of any problems with the report and ask for confirmation before sending it. By default the bug report is mailed to both the GNU developers and the Debian Bash maintainers. The recipients can be changed by giving a comma separated list of bug-report-email-addresses. If you invoke bashbug by accident, just quit your editor. You will always be asked for confirmation before a bug report is sent. OPTIONS
--help Show a brief usage message and exit. --version Show the version of bashbug and exit. bug-report-email-addresses Comma separated list of recipients' email addresses. By default the report is mailed to both the GNU developers and the Debian Bash maintainers. ENVIRONMENT
DEFEDITOR Editor to use for editing the bug report. EDITOR Editor to use for editing the bug report (overridden by DEFEDITOR). SEE ALSO
bash(1), reportbug(1), update-alternatives(8) for preferred editor. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christer Andersson <klamm@comhem.se> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). GNU Bash 3.1 11 December 2007 BASHBUG(1)