Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com Post 303039068 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of September 2019 12:01:36 AM
Old 09-22-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker
I see you edited mine... <wink>
Just clicking on random discussions for the tutorial .....

Thank you very much for your many excellent contributions and for the encouraging words!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to use YouTube tags

We have tags to allow embedding a YouTube video in a thread. Here is how they work.... First I need to find the url of a YouTube video that I want to use. Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5vj3D-OD4 That "Do5vj3D-OD4" is the key. So I can do this: Rakim by Dead Can Dance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

php youtube style embed code

I'm looking to have a embed code for people be as short as possible. I'm trying to figure out how to do this. So something like... <EMBED SRC="http://www.website.com/myembedscript.php?id=1" HEIGHT=60 WIDTH=144> I'm looking to figure out what "myembedscript.php" should do. I have it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mainegate
0 Replies

3. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)