Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com Post 303039065 by wisecracker on Saturday 21st of September 2019 02:37:21 PM
Old 09-21-2019
Hi Neo...

Good one.
I see you edited mine... <wink>

Actually I type in the tags as I need them rather than use the interface, but a good tutorial nevertheless...
And I viewed the site on my phone for the first time in ages today and it is much more user friendly for mobile/portable usage.

Keep up the good work...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to use YouTube tags

We have tags to allow embedding a YouTube video in a thread. Here is how they work.... First I need to find the url of a YouTube video that I want to use. Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5vj3D-OD4 That "Do5vj3D-OD4" is the key. So I can do this: Rakim by Dead Can Dance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

php youtube style embed code

I'm looking to have a embed code for people be as short as possible. I'm trying to figure out how to do this. So something like... <EMBED SRC="http://www.website.com/myembedscript.php?id=1" HEIGHT=60 WIDTH=144> I'm looking to figure out what "myembedscript.php" should do. I have it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mainegate
0 Replies

3. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
pfstag(1)						      General Commands Manual							 pfstag(1)

NAME
pfstag - Set or remove tags to/from pfs stream SYNOPSIS
pfstag [--set [channel:]name=value] [--remove [channel:]name] DESCRIPTION
Use this command to set or remove tags from the pfs-stream. Tags are used to add additional information to pfs frames and they are in the format: 'name=value'. To learn more about tags, read 'Specification of the PFS File Format'. Tags are set/removed to/from all pfs frames in the stream. Note that currently only OpenEXR file format supports tags. OPTIONS
--set [channel:]name=value], -s [channel:]name=value], --add [channel:]name=value] Change existing or add a new tag of the given name. If no channel is given, tags are added to the frame. --remove [channel:]name], -r [channel:]name] Remove tag of the given name. Ignore if the tag does not exist. If no channel is given, tags are removed from the frame. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstag --add "EXTRA_INFO=foo" | pfsout memorial_ei.exr Add tag "EXTRA_INFO=foo" to the memorial image and save it as memorial_ei.exr. SEE ALSO
pfsin(1) pfsout(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to Rafal Mantiuk <mantiuk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfstag(1)