Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View Post 303038770 by Neo on Friday 13th of September 2019 02:39:22 AM
Old 09-13-2019
Welcome ....

Just for you Smilie

Enjoy!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. Programming

GDB - how to find interesting information?

Hi all, I was wondering how to find interesting information inside the assembly code. As example, I've been trying something at smashthestack wargame. After viewing the assembly code via disassemble main command, I'm not sure what else to do. Hopefully someone can guide me here. This is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: type8code0
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
MAPIVI(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 MAPIVI(1)

NAME
MaPiVi - Picture Viewer and Organizer MaPiVi means Martin's Picture Viewer DESCRIPTION
JPEG picture viewer / image management system with meta info support written in Perl/Tk for UNIX, Mac OS X and Windows. I wrote mapivi just for me, because I needed a image viewer which is also able to display and edit meta infos of JPEG pictures, like EXIF, JPEG comments and IPTC/IIM infos. As hobby photographer I am mostly interested in the EXIF infos (like timestamp, camera model, focal length, exposure time, aperture, etc.) and the possibility to add and edit IPTC infos and JPEG comments. But I also want to rename pictures according to their internal date/time and to do lossless rotation, lossless cropping and other stuff. mapivi can be found here: http://mapivi.de.vu (link to the mapivi site) or if this won't work: http://herrmanns-stern.de (real site) http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapivi (download) I would be happy to receive some feedback (e.g. on which os mapivi works), bugfixes, patches or suggestions about mapivi. Copyright (c) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Martin Herrmann All rights reserved. Feel free to redistribute. Enjoy! USAGE
mapivi [-i ] [file|folder] to display a certain picture use: mapivi picture.jpg mapivi will generate and display all pictures in the folder as thumbnails. The given picture will be displayed in original size or zoomed to fit the window (picture frame). to view a folder containing pictures use: mapivi ~/pics/ mapivi will generate and display all pictures in the given folder as thumbnails. to start mapivi with the import wizard mapivi -i KEYS
mapivi is controlled by the following keys: see also menu Help->Keys (the list is generated from the source code and is always actual.) Space, Page-Down Show the next picture in folder BackSpace, Page-Up Show the previous picture in folder Escape Iconify MaPiVi (Boss-Key :) Cursor-up, -down, -left, -right Scroll the picture, if it's bigger than the Canvas Shift-Cursor-up, -down, -left, -right Move to the border of the picture, if it's bigger than the Canvas q Quit MaPiVi For all other key bindings, see the menu Help->Keys MOUSE
Try the right mouse button in the thumbnail picture list for a popup menu to copy, move, rename, rotate or delete pictures, to open a new folder, to add or remove comments or to exit MaPiVi. Use the buttons to add, edit or remove JPG comments, or to display all EXIF infos. If you hold the mouse over the buttons or labels a help message will pop up (or at least at most of them :). perl v5.10.0 2009-04-03 MAPIVI(1)