Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Yoda (Bipin Ajith) to the Moderation Team Post 303038588 by wisecracker on Friday 6th of September 2019 02:37:49 PM
Old 09-06-2019
Terrific stuff Yoda...

I still love your coding style. It is so easy to read.
Congrats...

Bazza...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Ravinder Singh to the Moderation Team

On this special Happy News Year day, 1 January 2019, I am pleased to promote Ravinder Singh to UNIX.COM Moderator, for at least the following reasons: Ravinder Loves UNIX.COM Ravinder has 1,372 Thanks, which puts him in the Top Ten in that important single category. Ravinder is one of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Peasant to the Moderation Team

Dear All, Following our new policy for future forum moderators to have active LinkedIn profiles (and increase mod team diversity), please join me in congratulating our new addition to our mod team, Peasant: Peasant (Filip Skoblar) on LinkedIn Peasant is also an active moderator on our... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Akshay Hegde to the Moderation Team

Dear All, Following our policy for forum moderators to have active LinkedIn profiles (and also to increase mod team diversity), please join me in congratulating the newest addition to our mod team, Akshay Hegde: Akshay Hegde on LinkedIn Akshay has been very helpful to the site over the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
curl_multi_add_handle(3)					  libcurl Manual					  curl_multi_add_handle(3)

NAME
curl_multi_add_handle - add an easy handle to a multi session SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_add_handle(CURLM *multi_handle, CURL *easy_handle); DESCRIPTION
Adds a standard easy handle to the multi stack. This function call will make this multi_handle control the specified easy_handle. Further- more, libcurl now initiates the connection associated with the specified easy_handle. When an easy handle has been added to a multi stack, you can not and you must not use curl_easy_perform(3) on that handle! If the easy handle is not set to use a shared (CURLOPT_SHARE) or global DNS cache (CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE), it will be made to use the DNS cache that is shared between all easy handles within the multi handle when curl_multi_add_handle(3) is called. The easy handle will remain added until you remove it again with curl_multi_remove_handle(3). You should remove the easy handle from the multi stack before you terminate first the easy handle and then the multi handle: 1 - curl_multi_remove_handle(3) 2 - curl_easy_cleanup(3) 3 - curl_multi_cleanup(3) RETURN VALUE
CURLMcode type, general libcurl multi interface error code. SEE ALSO
curl_multi_cleanup(3),curl_multi_init(3) libcurl 7.9.5 4 March 2002 curl_multi_add_handle(3)