Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to finish expanding a zfs filesystem? Post 303038558 by Peasant on Friday 6th of September 2019 03:51:08 AM
Old 09-06-2019
Can you show output of :
Code:
zpool list <zpool in question>
zfs list 
zfs get refquota,quota,refreservation,reservation <zfs file systems from list> # to check if reservations  or quotas are made.

Possibly you will need to increase the reservations and/or quota of the underlaying zfs filesystem to use the new space.

Regards
Peasant.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How do I export a zfs filesystem that I created?

I created a zpool and two ZFS volumes in OpenSolaris. I would like both ZFS volumes to be exportable. However, I don't know how to set that up. These are the steps I did: 1) Create the zpool using raidz1 across five disks. I have six disks and created a zpool across 5 of them. c4t0d0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sqa777
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Why does the # of blocks change for a file on a ZFS filesystem?

I created a zpool and zfs filesystem in OpenSolaris. I made two NFS mount points: > zpool history History for 'raidpool': 2009-01-15.17:12:48 zpool create -f raidpool raidz1 c4t1d0 c4t2d0 c4t3d0 c4t4d0 c4t5d0 2009-01-15.17:15:54 zfs create -o mountpoint=/vol01 -o sharenfs=on -o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sqa777
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Mount old zfs filesystem

Hey all, I have a machine with 16 drive slots. Two of the drives have a ZFS mirror of the operating system, the other 14 contain the storage raidz. So, after installing Opensolaris on the OS drives, how can I remount the storage raid? TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatrickBaer
11 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Howto Convert a filesystem from Veritas to ZFS?

Hi Folks, Looking for info here more than any actual HowTo, does anyone know if there is an actual way of converting a Veritas or UFS filesystem to ZFS leaving the resident data intact. All that I have been able to find, including the commercial products seem to require the FS backed up from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gull04
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Please explain why ZFS is said to be a hybrid filesystem and a volume manager also

Hi guys! How come ZFS is said to be not just a filesystem but a hybrid filesystem and also a volume manager? Please explain. I will appreciate your replies. Hope you can help me figure this out. Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Klyde
1 Replies

6. Solaris

ZFS Filesystem

Hi, Recently we have new server T5 Oracle. We set up it for our database. For out database files we set one zfs filesystem. When i use iostat -xc the output as below. As you see the value for vdc4 is quite high. extended device statistics cpu device ... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
32 Replies

7. Solaris

Extend zfs storage filesystem

Hello, Need to ask the question regarding extending the zfs storage file system. currently after using the command, df -kh u01-data-pool/data 600G 552 48G 93% /data /data are only 48 gb remaining and it has occupied 93% for total storage. zpool u01-data-pool has more then 200 gb... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad53
14 Replies
zstreamdump(8)						  System Administration Commands					    zstreamdump(8)

NAME
zstreamdump - filter data in zfs send stream SYNOPSIS
zstreamdump [-C] [-v] DESCRIPTION
The zstreamdump utility reads from the output of the zfs send command, then displays headers and some statistics from that output. See zfs(1M). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -C Suppress the validation of checksums. -v Verbose. Dump all headers, not only begin and end headers. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWzfsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
zfs(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 21 Sep 2009 zstreamdump(8)