Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? An Introduction to new Member Post 303038527 by Neo on Thursday 5th of September 2019 08:30:38 AM
Old 09-05-2019
Welcome!

Look forward to seeing your contributions.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies
SNMPGETNEXT(3)								 1							    SNMPGETNEXT(3)

snmpgetnext - Fetch theSNMPobject which follows the given object id

SYNOPSIS
string snmpgetnext (string $host, string $community, string $object_id, [int $timeout = 1000000], [int $retries = 5]) DESCRIPTION
The snmpgetnext(3) function is used to read the value of the SNMP object that follows the specified $object_id. PARAMETERS
o $host -The hostname of the SNMP agent (server). o $community -The read community. o $object_id -The SNMP object id which precedes the wanted one. o $timeout -The number of microseconds until the first timeout. o $retries -The number of times to retry if timeouts occur. RETURN VALUES
Returns SNMP object value on success or FALSE on error. In case of an error, an E_WARNING message is shown. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Using snmpgetnext(3) <?php $nameOfSecondInterface = snmpgetnetxt('localhost', 'public', 'IF-MIB::ifName.1'; ?> SEE ALSO
snmpget(3), snmpwalk(3). PHP Documentation Group SNMPGETNEXT(3)