Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? An Introduction to new Member Post 303038527 by Neo on Thursday 5th of September 2019 08:30:38 AM
Old 09-05-2019
Welcome!

Look forward to seeing your contributions.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies
SNMPREALWALK(3) 							 1							   SNMPREALWALK(3)

snmprealwalk - Return all objects including their respective object ID within the specified one

SYNOPSIS
array snmprealwalk (string $host, string $community, string $object_id, [int $timeout = 1000000], [int $retries = 5]) DESCRIPTION
The snmprealwalk(3) function is used to traverse over a number of SNMP objects starting from $object_id and return not only their values but also their object ids. PARAMETERS
o $host -The hostname of the SNMP agent (server). o $community -The read community. o $object_id -The SNMP object id which precedes the wanted one. o $timeout -The number of microseconds until the first timeout. o $retries -The number of times to retry if timeouts occur. RETURN VALUES
Returns an associative array of the SNMP object ids and their values on success or FALSE on error. In case of an error, an E_WARNING mes- sage is shown. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Using snmprealwalk(3) <?php print_r(snmprealwalk("localhost", "public", "IF-MIB::ifName")); ?> The above will output something like: Array ( [IF-MIB::ifName.1] => STRING: lo [IF-MIB::ifName.2] => STRING: eth0 [IF-MIB::ifName.3] => STRING: eth2 [IF-MIB::ifName.4] => STRING: sit0 [IF-MIB::ifName.5] => STRING: sixxs ) SEE ALSO
snmpwalk(3). PHP Documentation Group SNMPREALWALK(3)