Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Akshay Hegde to the Moderation Team Post 303038431 by Neo on Tuesday 3rd of September 2019 05:59:26 AM
Old 09-03-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Thanks Neo for doing so Smilie

Welcome to MODs group Akshay Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh
You are welcome Ravinder!

My goal is to bring even more diversity into the moderation team over the next year. Living and working in Asia for over 12 years, I'm really into the many benefits that diversity and different cultural backgrounds brings to all of us.

It's basically my theme for 2019 - Diversity is the Best Part of Life!

Also, I want some of our very long time contributors like Don, RudiC and bakunin to focus on answering questions and have more free time for technical Q&A in their area of expertise. Those guys are all great technical superstars in their respective areas of interest and they deserve a break from adding code tags, editing posts and enforcing the same old "boring" forum rules! The technical Q&A are much more fun than mundane adding tags and editing posts or giving infractions.
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

BLAZE-MAKE(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-MAKE(1)

NAME
blaze-make - generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-make [-cpqrIFPTV] [-b directory] [-d directory] blaze-make -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-make reads the BlazeBlogger repository, and generates a complete directory tree of static pages, including blog posts, single pages, monthly and yearly archives, tags, and even an RSS feed. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -d directory, --destdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the generated blog is to be placed. The default option is a current working directory. -c, --no-css Disables creating a style sheet. -I, --no-index Disables creating the index page. -p, --no-posts Disables creating blog posts. -P, --no-pages Disables creating pages. -T, --no-tags Disables creating tags. -r, --no-rss Disables creating the RSS feed. -F, --full-paths Enables including page names in generated links. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages, including a list of created files. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. FILES
.blaze/theme/ A directory containing blog themes. .blaze/style/ A directory containing style sheets. .blaze/lang/ A directory containing language files. EXAMPLE USAGE
Generate a blog in a current working directory: ~]$ blaze-make Done. Generate a blog in the "~/public_html/" directory: ~]$ blaze-make -d ~/public_html Done. Generate a blog with full paths enabled: ~]$ blaze-make -F Done. SEE ALSO
blaze-init(1), blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-MAKE(1)